Any problems with installing the LG20N on a Jmicron sata connector?

I have 2 drives, one is as stated above and the other is the Sammy 203D (installed on the Jmicron on my P35-DS4 purple sata connector (Jmicron). I just wanna know if I swap places with my LG which is utilising the Intel SATA controller will there be any compatibility problems with the LG? Thanks.:bow:

You have to try it, then we will know :wink:
I have heard some people had issue with JMicron + Optical drives, but you can try, because I would like to know the answer too! :slight_smile:
Is your sammy working right on the JMicron?

[QUOTE=Skylon;1968414]I have heard some people had issue with JMicron + Optical drives, but you can try, because I would like to know the answer too! :)[/quote]:iagree: Jmicron is for those, who love trouble :wink:

Is your sammy working right on the JMicron?
No, it isn’t: http://club.cdfreaks.com/f105/please-help-bitsetting-not-supported-nero-235487/ :bigsmile:

Michael

My LG-GSA-H62N is working fine on Jmicron @ Asus P5W DH Deluxe @ JMB363 Chipset.

Hi,[QUOTE=hseber;1972102]My LG-GSA-H62N is working fine on Jmicron @ Asus P5W DH Deluxe @ JMB363 Chipset.[/QUOTE]This sounds good. Please add information about the controller’s BIOS settings and the drivers that are used for this.

Michael

[QUOTE=mciahel;1972180]Hi,This sounds good. Please add information about the controller’s BIOS settings and the drivers that are used for this.

Michael[/QUOTE]yeah i think people are confused with what drivers they are using and that yes i have a jmicron controller.

[QUOTE=mciahel;1972180]Hi,This sounds good. Please add information about the controller’s BIOS settings and the drivers that are used for this.

Michael[/QUOTE]

IDE/Standard Mode is activitated. Running Vista 32-Bit. No need to load Jmicron Drivers. Using built in Drivers from Vista -> "Standard IDE Controller"
I also testet the Jmicron IDE Drivers but the writing Quality is better with the built in drivers. Testet on Verbatim DVD±R@16 and scanned with PX-716A / Benq DW-1655/1640. Nice result. :bow:

Hi,[QUOTE=hseber;1972212]IDE/Standard Mode is activitated. Running Vista 32-Bit. No need to load Jmicron Drivers. Using built in Drivers from Vista -> "Standard IDE Controller"
I also testet the Jmicron IDE Drivers but the writing Quality is better with the built in drivers. [/QUOTE]Thanks for this valuable information :slight_smile: