Any opinions on RIDATA BDR-252-RD-JC 25gb 2x $2.99?

vbimport

Greetings:

Just recently acquired a Buffalo Media station ext w/ GGW-H20N drive in it for a killer deal at a Circuit City closing. Have been looking for a good deal on some additional Blu-Ray media to use with it. Came across these at Mwave:
http://www.mwave.com/mwave/viewspec_v2.asp?scriteria=AA72514

The price is attractive under $4 ea w/ shipping in the US, but does anyone have any experience with this media? This is one of the lowest prices I’ve seen online for BD-R media of any type. Reminds me of the bad old days of $6+ for 650MB CDRs. I’m probably going to place a small order unless someone has any horror stories about them to relate. Or unless anyone can suggest a better deal or brand of media to try.

Thanks in advance.

I ordered a few of these disks last week and see that they are scheduled for delivery today.

Now just hoping that my favorite burning software company can come up with a blu-ray CloneDVD version and solve my other problem.

Otherwise I’m loving my new LG GGW-H20L. Even the tray action on this unit is super smooth. Doesn’t seem as vesitile as my Pioneer 216 as far as burning but still does a very good job.