Any one got any spare Youtube Accounts that were created in 06?

I know, I know, I know! This question is weird.

But a story goes along with it.

About 3 months ago, I hit… semi-success on Youtube. I got around 80 ~ 100 views on Youtube per video. Then things turned sour. Apparently the MORE attention you get the worse things are on Youtube. It’s gotten to the point, to were I upload a video, some one flags it… and I have no clue who it is. But they claim a copyright infringement on music, and Youtube removes it. Even though I don’t use Copyrighted music they still remove it… sigh.

Anyways, My account was created in early 2006. I never uploaded a video until… 07. So No I’m not looking for a profile that can upload an Hour long video or some crap like that. I’m just looking for… seniority. You know how people can be on youtube, they act like complete ash holes if your not a long time user.

ANYWAYS to the Main Question. Does any one have a Youtube account THEY ARE NOT using. That they’d be willing to give to poor ole id33k.

I know this :Z question is absolutely stupid, and I’m sorry if I wasted your time.

But I’m in a bit of a jam right now.

Thanks in Advance,
Id33k
:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=BoomBox;2196209]I’m sure you can buy You*tube accounts, if you looked hard enough on the internet.[/QUOTE]Why would I buy something that costed nothing? Well… crap.

Update, I searched for it. Nothing. ANY ONE?

You do know that all you need to do is dispute it with youtube and they put it straight back on?