Any luck with securom 4.85 and above with the new BW

vbimport

I tried various configurations but I haven’t been able to make a working backup. It works fine with the unpatched game (4.84) but with the patched game it doesn’t work. i think either BW has been blacklisted from sec. 4.85 onwards or my burner is not capable-LG-8523B 1.04. I think the new version(5.1.1.128) is still buggy. Alcohol does it fine with rmps. Any one here having luck better than mine , please share it.

I backed up Hidden and dangerous 2 (securom 4.85) with a litey 52x using BW 4.25. I think securom 5.0 is the hard one unles you have a plextor premium

Any one having a link for BW 4.2.5 Please post it a the link in the earlier post doesn’t work. I want to try it for bacing up this game as it offers direct control over autoplay.

Originally posted by reims
Any one having a link for BW 4.2.5 Please post it a the link in the earlier post doesn’t work. I want to try it for bacing up this game as it offers direct control over autoplay.

Open your eyes

I referred to that link in my earlier post as not working because I had looked for it. Please fix that link or post another one. I think this forum should have working links for previous versions of programs.

By the way I am getting the error again even after clean installing (link below)(Link) I think this is a bug in the software and vso should look into it.

By the way I am getting the error again even after clean installing (link below)(Link) I think this is a bug in the software and vso should look into it.
this is not a VSO application although BlindWrite uses this application they do not support it. Blindwrite 4.2.5 is no longer supported it has been updated several times, so it may take someone who still has a link to give you one.

I am sorry for my ignorance but i have not been around recently:

• is it true that you can backup securom 4.85xxx and above with blindwrite 5.11 (+bw tweaker 1.55) without autoplay being used?
    Are any special settings required on the tweaker for this to work?

• if this is true then is autoplay required for earlier versions of securom? Surely autoplay is not needed at all if both safedisc and securom can be backed up successfully without autoplay…

Again i apologise if this ground has already been covered but i am very busy at the moment. Thanks for your help! :smiley:

Originally posted by CD 1986
[B]- is it true that you can backup securom 4.85xxx and above with blindwrite 5.11 (+bw tweaker 1.55) without autoplay being used?
Are any special settings required on the tweaker for this to work?

• if this is true then is autoplay required for earlier versions of securom? Surely autoplay is not needed at all if both safedisc and securom can be backed up successfully without autoplay…[/B]

It depends on what burner you use. Usually you would need autoplay to get the backup working. And BW5Tweaker installed.