Any kit to label CDs from plain paper?

vbimport

Friends: I can never get my designs to properly align on the CD label. Also, printing labels on my Inkjet printer always have me running out of ink, which is so expensive nowadays. If I print the design on plain paper, is there a kit I can buy which can cut it and glue it on the CD? Thanks for any feedback.

There is no kits like that not that I’m aware of anyway and I would seriously think
twice before using any of those sticky labels to start with and I speak from personal
experence with using them from years ago before I knowed any better Sticky labels = [B]BAD[/B] . :eek:

Read this about sticky labels

[QUOTE=getit29;2559252]There is no kits like that not that I’m aware of anyway and I would seriously think
twice before using any of those sticky labels to start with and I speak from personal
experence with using them from years ago before I knowed any better Sticky labels = [B]BAD[/B] . :eek:

Read this about sticky labels[/QUOTE]

:iagree:

I don’t mean to sound arrogant, but why would you want to put paper labels on discs? :eek:

It’s much cheaper to buy a Sharpie and just write on the disc - Or even a no-name marker from the market!