Any intereste in Wytron DVD-319 Barebones?

vbimport

Wytron makes a unit called DVD-319p which is the designation for their little 1 to 1 barebones unit. Go to their website in Taiwan in order to check it out. Don’t let the 8mb cache worry you. 1-1 units need very little cache in order to run fast. These units come with a USB connecter as well.

I have a line on these units, new in the box, with manual, IDE cables, usb and power cables. All that needs to be added is a pair of drives.

Cost? Hopefully under a hundred bucks, before shipping. Orange County Ca. location, so possibility of pick up.

Any interest?

I received a pm about this unit so here is some more detail:

Model: DVD-319P
Targets: 1to 1 Targets IDE (16X above)(may be able to handle 1-3)

Support Disc Formats: DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-Video, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R9, CD-DA, CD-ROM Mode 1, CD-ROM XA Mode 2, Multi-session photo CD TM, CD-I, Video CD, CD Extra (CD Plus)

Connect to PC USB 2.0 (for one of the drives)
IDE 80 pin cables included

Buffer Memory 8MB

Max Writing Speed 1X ~12X

Writing Formats 12cm 4.7GB DVD-R/RW
12cm 4.7GB DVD+R/RW
12cm 8.5GB DL DVD
12cm 80min/700MB CD-R
12cm 74min/650MB CD-RW
8cm 1.47GB mini DVD-R
8cm 24min/210MB mini CD-R
8cm 50MB Business CD-R

internal Power supply 56W

And yet more detail:

Stand alone: yes, no computer required

PSU: 56W, but that is more than enough for a couple of drives.

80 wire IDE cables?: Yes

USB connection on back of unit with a IDE/USB adapter inside. You can connect the writer to it for an optional external drive.

The internal card is the same as the Wytron DVD319 controller board. The kind used in their 1 to 3 systems. There is one IDE socket for the reader (Could be DVD ROM or hard drive or both) and one IDE socket for the writer. (as I mentioned, it is possible to configure this controller in a 1 to 3 setup using proper cables)

When I say under a hundred, I mean to say not much under a hundred($99?). Distributor cost with shipping was over a hundred, so these units would be priced at below cost.

No interest?