Any ideas about Deus Ex Invisible War?

Hi. I just got Deus Ex Inv. War (the DVD version) and A-Ray Scanner found SecuRom 5.00.03.011. Do you have any ideas about how to copy it? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I’ve heard that BW5 can backup DVDs.But is it possible with securom 5?

I’ve only been trying to emulate it so far but my investigations have turned up the following

[ul]
[li] The blindwrite 5 plugin for daemon tools is broken slightly (though that’s obviously well known)
[/li][li] binary merging the B5I and B00 files, and then mounting the resulting file directly works… but not enough to fool securom
[/li][li] The BWABuilder appears to be maxed out at 1,000,000 sectors… the Deus Ex DVD exceeds this. Normally there are four tell tale “odd” blocks on a securom disc (AFIAK) the BWA extracted to sector 1,000,000 only gets three.
[/li][li] The 1,000,000 limit may also apply to the scanning done in blindwrite itself, if thats the case then blindwrite will need to be updated before anyone can even emulate the disc (let alone trying to backup).
[/li][/ul]

I have successfully emulated deus ex inv war (DVD ver) using blindwrite 5.1.1.128 and bwa builder 5 and mounted with daemon tools 3.44 but as for backing up no hope so far.

I cant even get the *** original to run. I keep getting a message that there is a conflict with emulator program. I deinstalled Alcohol, Blindwrite and CloneCD, but I still keep getting this *** error message. I really am getting about ready to take this back to the store and get my money back

I got that error message orignally and I discovered that I was using an old version of deamon tools (3.43) so check are you have the latest version.

i am not using daemon tools at all. Its not even installed on my computer.

I have the same problem with you guys.
Every time the same freaking window “Conflict with disc emulator software detected” pops up.

I tried the game out on my daughters PC and without having started tweaker, the copy wont run using Autoplay. It asks for the original disk. And when I start Tweaker and reboot, I get the Conflict with emulator Software error message, and the game wont run.

Does the tweaker use some kind of emulation technique or is it simply a mis-interpretation on the part of the Deus Ex 2 disc?

Who knows. whatever it is, it is still there on the pc long after you remove all references of tweaker from the registry. Since there is no installation of tweaker, there is also no deinstallation either. Since we were all told earlier that we needed the tweaker to be able to play securom 4.8x games, my bet is a emulation of sorts. I would just like to know how to get rid of it.

I have successfully emulated deus ex inv war (DVD ver) using blindwrite 5.1.1.128 and bwa builder 5 and mounted with daemon tools 3.44 but as for backing up no hope so far.

what settings did you use?