Any help with Imgburn

Hi Guys

I want to back up my Xbox 360 games with Imgburn.
The problem is i’m a total noob when it comes to this.Any help will be highly appreciated.
I’ve tried it once but made a hash of it.first i copied the iso and dvd file with clone cd.Then i tried burning the dvd file using imgburn.It copied but when i put in my xbox it says please insert this disc into an xbox 360.
Please guys any help will be highly appreciated.
By the way i used Verbatim made in singapore.

You can’t make a backup of your 360 games using any old pc drive or those two programs, they can be used to burn but not create the image. To create your backup using your pc you need a Samsung SH-D162 or 163 dvd-rom flashed with the custom kreon firmware and you will need a program like Xbox Backup Creator to create the image.

You also need to flash your 360 dvd drive with the latest ixtreme firmware to be able to play your backups.

There’s loads of threads in this section with all the needed information.

[QUOTE=Jedi Master Yoda;2408762]You can’t make a backup of your 360 games using any old pc drive or those two programs, they can be used to burn but not create the image. To create your backup using your pc you need a Samsung SH-D162 or 163 dvd-rom flashed with the custom kreon firmware and you will need a program like Xbox Backup Creator to create the image.

You also need to flash your 360 dvd drive with the latest ixtreme firmware to be able to play your backups.

There’s loads of threads in this section with all the needed information.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your help
It’s not a old pc

It’s a HP 550 Laptop
2 gig memory
My DVD Writer is a HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T50L SC04 D/L WRITER
160 gig hard drive

And my xbox was flashed Saturday so i take it it’s the latest firmware.
So even with all this i still can’t create a image.

[QUOTE=Jax6969;2410511]Thanks for your help
It’s not a old pc

It’s a HP 550 Laptop
2 gig memory
My DVD Writer is a HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T50L SC04 D/L WRITER
160 gig hard drive

And my xbox was flashed Saturday so i take it it’s the latest firmware.
So even with all this i still can’t create a image.[/QUOTE]

Nope like I said to create your backup using your pc you need a Samsung SH-D162 or 163 dvd-rom flashed with the custom kreon firmware and you will need a program like Xbox Backup Creator to create the image. In your case if you get one of these samsung which you can get pre-flashed with the kreon firmware on places like ebay you can put it in an external caddy and connect it to your laptop

Thank you very much for your help,much appreciated.I will have a look on e-bay.In the meantime i have gotten XBC.Now I just need the DVD ROM.