Any HDDVD?

I bought the key and downloaded it, but no icon came to my startup page. I uninstalled and re installed with the same result. I assume that HDDVD is very different that Any DVD from slysoft. I have used their products for 2 years with great success, but I am stumped about this download. If I am stupid tell me so, then tell me the remedy.
Thanks oracle007

If you know where the key was downloaded it should look like this (see picture below) just double click on

OR navigate your way to the c:\program files\slysoft\anydvd folder and click on RegAnyDVD.exe and add your key

[QUOTE=oracle007;1947692]I bought the key and downloaded it, but no icon came to my startup page. I uninstalled and re installed with the same result. I assume that HDDVD is very different that Any DVD from . I have used their products for 2 years with great success, but I am stumped about this download. If I am stupid tell me so, then tell me the remedy.
Thanks oracle007[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=oracle007;1947692]I bought the key and downloaded it, but no icon came to my startup page…[/QUOTE]There isn’t a separate icon for AnyDVD HD; the key merely activates the HD features in AnyDVD proper.

Once you apply the HD key (see prior post), you’ll see “Video HD DVD” and “Video Blu-Ray” pages in the AnyDVD menu, along with “HD” after the serial number on the “Information” page; that tells you AnyDVD HD is fully registered and active. If you don’t see this, you need to install the latest version of AnyDVD.

[quote=HogMan;1973996]There isn’t a separate icon for AnyDVD HD; the key merely activates the HD features in AnyDVD proper.

Once you apply the HD key (see prior post), you’ll see “Video HD DVD” and “Video Blu-Ray” pages in the AnyDVD menu, along with “HD” after the serial number on the “Information” page; that tells you AnyDVD HD is fully registered and active. If you don’t see this, you need to install the latest version of AnyDVD.[/quote]
Take a look at our guides
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f150/anydvd-intro-guide-pt-1-download-install-register-233545/ It may help you.:iagree: