Any Good Inkjet Printable HiSpeed CD-RW Media?

vbimport

I’ve been looking for high speed (~10X) and high quality CD-RW media that is inkjet printable. The search has come up fairly dry. There are some USDM discs that I have seen, but I have found these only in 100 pc spindles (I only want to get about 25 pieces).

I don’t think you’ll find any inkjet printable re-writable media, since the label part is not re-writable. I haven’t seen any.

There is RW media with an inkjet printable surface available in Japan, but the whole concept seems asinine. Why print on rewritable media? If you erase the disc and write new data to it, it would render whatever picture/text/etc you had printed on it inaccurate…

95160 - Verbatim CD-RW 80MIN 700MB 2X-4X DataLifePlus Silver Inkjet Printable 1pk Slim Case

95159 - Verbatim CD-RW 80MIN 700MB 2X-4X DataLifePlus Silver Inkjet Printable 50pk Spindle

4X Verbatim is the best I’ve been able to find. Great for doing those incremental backups…label it once and back it up 100’s of times. And that’s only one reason for this product Two Degrees.

http://www.meritline.com/verbatim-datalifeplus-4x-cd-rw-silver-inkjet-printable-blank-media-slim-jewel-case-95160---p-18311.aspx