Any DVD upgrade--Cost?

vbimport

Does anyone know what the price is in US$ to upgrade from Any DVD to Any DVDHD is with the 20% discount? I have the lifetime package now and not doing any blueray stuff , but thought that I might in a year or so.

[QUOTE=G_Ivan Awfulitch;2566051]Does anyone know what the price is in US$ to upgrade from Any DVD to Any DVDHD is with the 20% discount? I have the lifetime package now and not doing any blueray stuff , but thought that I might in a year or so.[/QUOTE]

You will just have to check on the slysoft site…since I don’t know what your license covers you will have to check with the email they sent you about the upgrade…or contact slysoft support about it…cost shouldn’t be a factor I bought my Anydvd HD with LTL even though it was expensive but I was thinking ahead incase I do go BD I would already have it…How much you will pay for the upgrade will depend on their discound when you go there…

Thanks for the reply CC. A long time ago I bought the package of any dvd and clone dvd2 for $59 US and for the past few years it has really been a bargain. Great bargains! I thought I may as well upgrade to any dvd HD while it still offers the lifetime updates.

Cheers, George

I upgraded a couple of months ago and it seems like it cost me between $50 and $60.

I don’t recall the price for upgrade as when I bought it was a full version of Anydvd HD. When I bought my AnyDVD HD I think I spent about $100 US rather they go with the regular version I thought just spend more at first and worry less later. The new prices now with discount I don’t know for sure only someone that has recently bought would have a better handle on the prices…

I just upgraded from AnyDVD forever updates to AnyDVDHD forever updates. Total was $50.44 USD with the discount.

Thanks for the replies. $50USD is not bad at all, Iwill spend more than that in the coffee shops in a month.
Happy New Year, and again THANKS!

[QUOTE=G_Ivan Awfulitch;2566477]Thanks for the replies. $50USD is not bad at all, Iwill spend more than that in the coffee shops in a month.
Happy New Year, and again THANKS![/QUOTE]

Hope you get the upgrade package!!

:cool:

P.S. I hope that they find a way to get rid of that Cinavia crap.