Any DvD protection detection problem

I’ve just downloaded the trial version of Any DvD and CloneDVD Mobile . I am trying to put some movies onto my ipod. For the most part, most movies seem to work. I recently tried ripping the Lord of the Rings series onto it. I got the Fellowship onto it, but the Two Towers is not complying (special extended edition split into two parts).

The status on the Any DvD settings page is as follows:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.5.7.1)
ASUS DRW-2014L1T 1.02 F1071225
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1798656 sectors (3513 MBytes)
Total size: 3504538 sectors (6844 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: TWO_TOWERS_EXT_D1
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

It seems like Any DvD is not picking up on the protections on the disc. I can view the previews and whatnot like I would be able to if the protection was removed. The error itself occurs when I try to create the mp4 video file.

I get an error as follows:

File 2 “C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe” - -af volume=10 -of lavf -lavfopts format=mp4 -oac lavc -ovc lavc -lavcopts aglobal=1:vglobal=1:vcodec=mpeg4:coder=1:acodec=libfaac:vbitrate=2497:abitrate=128:threads=2 -vf pp=fd,scale=640:360,harddup -aspect 1.777778 -info name=“TWO_TOWERS_EXT_D1” -ofps 30000/1001 -o “C:\Documents and Settings\Andrew\My Documents\My Videos\ipod\TwoTowers01.mp4” 232 TCE

Encoder output:

FFmpeg version from svn, Copyright © 2000-2008 Fabrice Bellard, et al.

Which I basically see as a bunch of gibberish stating which file I tried to put it in.

Please help, I am reletively new to this digital business. Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks

[ol]
[li] Ensure Anydvd is running.
[/li][li] Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
[/li][li] Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
[/li][li] Select “[B]Create Logfile[/B]”
[/li][li] Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
[/li][li] A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile’s name. Click “ok”.
[/li][li] Go to your My Documents folder
[/li][li] You will see a zip file called “[B]Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip[/B]” (or something similar; see step f)
[/li][li] When replying or posting, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking “quote” or when creating a new thread)
[/li][li] If you don’t see that paperclip icon, click the “go advanced” button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
[/li][li] A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn’t please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
[/li][li] Click the “Browse” button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
[/li][li] click “upload”
[/li][*] Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.[/ol]

The size of that .zip file is about 30KB past the maximum size I can upload. Any ideas?

Zip Limit or Max Size is 195.3 KB.

Anyways left click on anydvd and choose “Rip Video DVD to Harddisk” and use file which is ripped to be processed by clone dvd mobile in which ever way you like.