Any dvd programe

vbimport

converting a video ts to mpeg 4 the problems i get is a load of files instead of one mpeg file ive tried movavi but the picture quality is poor and if i wanted to play it on tv its got an 8 inch black boarder around it can some one help me please

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

The easiest (and free) way I know to convert a DVD in avi is AutoGK. Give it a try :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=raymondo 5079;2175558]converting a video ts to mpeg 4 the problems i get is a load of files instead of one mpeg file ive tried movavi but the picture quality is poor and if i wanted to play it on tv its got an 8 inch black boarder around it can some one help me please[/QUOTE]

How does this relate to Anydvd???

It doesnt. I will move ito the main CopyDVD Forum.

Welcome to the Forum raymondo 5079, I have moved your question here because I think you may get a better response. AnyDVD is a program that decrypts, you can try the trial Version of CloneDVD Mobile, maybe that will help you, its free for 21 days then you have to buy it if you like the results, there are many programs that do this, browse though our forums here, I am sure you will find one that suits you. Happy Holidays.

AutoGK as geno mentioned is one option to go to mp4. There are many others, including Handbrake (used by many for ipod conversions), SUPER, Xvid4PSP (very versatile), Fair Use Wizard, etc. Look through the conversion programs available at www.videohelp.com Most of them are free.