Any dvd hd

Hi
Does anyone have the 1clickdvd copy pro and dvd43 AND clonedvd and anydvd working well together please? They are ending their lifetime updates (clone is) and I was wondering about having both on my computer as clonedvd HD is a blue ray reader and I thought that it would be handy at some point. I just don’t want to wreck anything and have them fight each other so to speak.
Thanks a lot
Angie

AnyDVD and DVD43 are not compatible on the same system. As far as I know.
For Blu Ray decryption you’ll need AnyDVD HD.

I have not used dvd43 but I would think that the problem would only be there if you run both at the same time. I am one of those person who do not like any program running in the background when I am not using it so the first thing I do when I update anydvd is uncheck the autostart and check for new updates. I also stop anydvd after I am done burning a movie. I would think you could do the same with dvd43. someone who knows more about dvd43 could tell you if you could turn it off.

[QUOTE=samlar;2194644]I have not used dvd43 but I would think that the problem would only be there if you run both at the same time. I am one of those person who do not like any program running in the background when I am not using it so the first thing I do when I update anydvd is uncheck the autostart and check for new updates. I also stop anydvd after I am done burning a movie. I would think you could do the same with dvd43. someone who knows more about dvd43 could tell you if you could turn it off.[/QUOTE]

Even when not running there is a DVD43 filter that is installed which might lead to issues.

It’s recommended to use one or the other but not have both installed. The more versatile choice is AnyDVD.

I wandered about that

Thanks so much to all kind replies…oh dear, not sure what to do…I have had no trouble with 1click and dvd43 and not sure whether to uninstall one and get anydvd…I know that dvd43 is free and I have to pay for the other so…am quietly debating this dilema…but thanks to you all.
Angie

[QUOTE=angie.j;2194687]Thanks so much to all kind replies…oh dear, not sure what to do…I have had no trouble with 1click and dvd43 and not sure whether to uninstall one and get anydvd…I know that dvd43 is free and I have to pay for the other so…am quietly debating this dilema…but thanks to you all.
Angie[/QUOTE]

I’m pretty sure it may be too late to get AnyDVD HD and it’s lifetime update license, so I’d suggest that you keep your DVD43 and use it with 1Click’s CPRX. There are no DVDs out right now that 1Click and it’s CPRX error correction cannot copy with just DVD43 decrypting. You really don’t need AnyDVD if you’re using 1Click DVDCopy… It just would’ve been nice to get AnyDVD-HD for future Bluray support, and with that lifetime support if you would’ve bought it before today. Also 64-bit system support.

Extended Offer:
Based on tremendous customer response, SlySoft management has decided to extend both, the current 20% promotion and lifetime free updates, until Sunday, January 18 2009 to give everybody a chance to sneak a peak at 2009 prices and subscription fees for better comparison

[quote=angie.j;2194687]Thanks so much to all kind replies…oh dear, not sure what to do…I have had no trouble with 1click and dvd43 and not sure whether to uninstall one and get anydvd…I know that dvd43 is free and I have to pay for the other so…am quietly debating this dilema…but thanks to you all.
Angie[/quote]
If you plan to purchase blu-ray in future then get anydvd hd. I have 2 keys for it but do not have blu-ray and anydvd works great with 1 click. Ask this question in the 1 click forum and I am sure they will tell you to get anydvd hd.

Question do all the free programs give you free life time updates with the support like slysoft will.I have been a customer since (elaborate-bytes) Ollie Started clone-cd was first introduced then purchased all the rest (Now slysoft) there products are the best ask in the forums.