Any dvd hd does not reqonize driveÉ

vbimport

hi i have a regestered version of anydvd hd and i just bought a brand new computer with windows 7 etc…i downloaded the new version of any dvd hd and installed my key they sent me way back…it says it is registered to me but it does reqonize the dvd drive… it still has the 2 old drives from my older computer on it d and e help please

[QUOTE=raymondtrudeau;2456485]hi i have a regestered version of anydvd hd and i just bought a brand new computer with windows 7 etc…i downloaded the new version of any dvd hd and installed my key they sent me way back…it says it is registered to me but it does reqonize the dvd drive… it still has the 2 old drives from my older computer on it d and e help please[/QUOTE]
Then you have a configuration problem, because there are many people running Windows7 beta and RTM without issues, all of Slysoft products are completely Windows 7 compatable both 64bit and 32 bit.:wink: Maybe if you give us a little more information about your drives and computer we can help you.:smiley:

[QUOTE=raymondtrudeau;2456485]hi i have a regestered version of anydvd hd and i just bought a brand new computer with windows 7 etc…i downloaded the new version of any dvd hd and installed my key they sent me way back…it says it is registered to me but it does reqonize the dvd drive… it still has the 2 old drives from my older computer on it d and e help please[/QUOTE]

Considering slysoft has varying degree of the paid version from 1 year to lifetime updates. It would be good to know which package you bought? Also what kinda of drives and how old they are and how you have them connected as well as the motherboard type and other hardware specs. And when you mean way back how far is way back??? I have Anydvd HD lifeupdates and have no problems downloading the lastest including betas installing and running them.

sorry guys iam bad i forgot to reboot after i down loaded anydvdhd…

[QUOTE=raymondtrudeau;2456811]sorry guys iam bad i forgot to reboot after i down loaded anydvdhd…[/QUOTE]
No worries raymond, we all forget things from time to time.:bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=raymondtrudeau;2456811]sorry guys iam bad i forgot to reboot after i down loaded anydvdhd…[/QUOTE]

hmm…I don’t recall having to reboot to run Anydvd HD but maybe that system is configured differently.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2456912]hmm…I don’t recall having to reboot to run Anydvd HD but maybe that system is configured differently.[/QUOTE] Whenever you do a reformat you have to reboot AnyDVD. This was a brand new computer so a reboot was in order.:slight_smile: