Any Dvd for 4th laptop...is it possible..?

vbimport

Hi I have Any Dvd and Clone Dvd valid purchase key apps on my 3 other notebooks that I use for home as well as work when I am away.
My newest notebook is in a location several thousand kilometres away and I will be there in February.
I wondered if I could d/l and purchase the apps on one of my current notebooks such as this one and then be able to transfer it to the notebook that is my New model ?
Or will such an act screw up my current computer that I am using now and would I be able to transfer the new licenced apps to this other computer. I am not tech knowledgable and wonder if this is possible? If so, how would I go about doing this?
I would appreciate your experienced advice very much.
Thank you for your time.

Just download your keys to a thumb drive (flash Drive) and take them with you to install on your far out computer.

Ivan

@ Cleary
Have’nt you asked this or similar before, a few years ago?:bigsmile:

Slysoft allows you to install their products on all of the computers you own but you can only use it on 1 computer at any given time.

Thx for the replies. I decided that I will likely use the app from one of the older computers as it sits most of the time and I really appreciate the mention of the latter member.
I had forgotten about that.
I decided not to try to d/l the program on this computer as I may end up with my luck with a problem.
My other newer notebook is not with me as I am on holidays right now…have to use up my banked vacation leave which takes me to Feb and so I knew that I would not be near it to do an install.
I appreciate very much the experienced advice here!
Cheers.

Here we go again:rolleyes:

where are we going again and did we have fun the first time?

Not sure if this means that I did not check old posts of mine ?? I had tried looking for them under Quick Links and could not find the way to access my threads.
I do not visit this site that often and find like other forums there are different ways to find ones threads.
If this is what the ‘here we go again’ refers to, I apologize as I was trying to search for my threads.

I did look at SlySofts site and see that there is an extension applied for the purchase and so I may decide to take advantage of that.

I just wondered if I have to d/l a second version of the ‘Any Dvd’…“trial” and Clone Dvd “trial” and then purchase the versions and get the keys and then export both the programs and the keys to my “flash drive”???
I have not done this before and so I beg your pardon if this appears to be a silly query.

Thank you.

Cleary if you need to find the posts and threads you have submitted all you need to do is go into your profiles page and look under Statistics to find them

[quote=Cleary;2188808]if I have to d/l a second version of the ‘Any Dvd’…“trial” and Clone Dvd “trial” and then purchase the versions and get the keys and then export both the programs and the keys to my “flash drive”???
I have not done this before and so I beg your pardon if this appears to be a silly query.

Thank you.[/quote]
No if you already have the trial on your computer and flash drive then you not need to download that. If you need an update then you can download that too but the trial is the same download as the pruchased program. The keys you need to save those to the flash drive also then just double click the keys and your trial should be changed to a paid version

Still a little confused…sorry. Do I need to d/l the trials of Any DVD and Clone DVD and then purchase the keys.
I am uncertain about this as I have always had the notebook that I wanted to install the apps to in my immediate use, but not this time.
As mentioned earlier, I do have the paid apps and keys on 3 older notebooks but would like to install in Feb, when I am back at using the new model the apps addressed in this thread.
I just don’t want to have to d/l the trial versions of both apps and find an issue with the already same apps that I use on this notebook.
I always have been under the impression that I had to install the Trial versions before I could get the Keys???

I really would appreciate comments, thank you.

I did indicate that I could use prior purchased versions on an older notebook, however would like to keep it undisturbed if possible and don’t mind purchasing the keys for the 2 apps previously discussed, but as stated would like to know the best way to do this.

Cheers.

Cleary,

to get the latest version, you’ll have to download the newest version from the slysoft site, you can save this onto one of your other PC’s and transfere it to your new PC whichever way you want, once installed, use your key that you had bought before

All of my 3 other notebooks have both Clone DVD and Any DVD on them along with their respective keys when I purchased the programs and so that is why I was wondering whether or not the presence of 2 of the same apps on anyone of these other notebooks would conflict and cause computer issues since they already exist on the notebooks.
Thank you.
BTW, I have never transferred any program from any of my PC’s to the other. Is that a difficult issue.
I have transferred simply small volumes of info from my flash drive.

Thank you.

Cleary
do you still have that personal PC tech?
he may be able to to do the upgrades for ya

OK, Cleary you can buy the program without having a computer to install it on. Then when the computer is assessable then you can install and enter your key. Just on thing if you are going to use the program on 2 computers at same time then you need to purchase another key. I purchased a spare key so I can have an extra key with lifetime updates but have not installed on computer waiting until 2010 when I actually finish building the computer. [B]Just download and save to flash drive then when you have the computer use the flash drive to install.[/B]

Thx…then what I understand is that I d/l both the programs and the key to the flash drives?
I won’t be using the apps on anything except this one notebook which I don’t have with me.
All my other notebooks have the Clone Dvd and Any Dvd already installed on them.
This answers the question then if I keep the apps and the keys all on the flash drive, as that is what I was confused about.
Sorry, however I am not tech oriented.
Cheers.

Cleary
you dont have to keep copies of the programs
you just install latest from SS website on any PC with internet, and then double click your key, the first time you install the program.
all SS programs are both the actual program and the the update rolled into one neat package

the key can be kept on any storage meida for safety ie hard-drive, CD, flash drive, floppy etc

[quote=zaq;2191157]Cleary
you dont have to keep copies of the programs
you just install latest from SS website on any PC with internet, and then double click your key, the first time you install the program.
all SS programs are both the actual program and the the update rolled into one neat package

the key can be kept on any storage meida for safety ie hard-drive, CD, flash drive, floppy etc[/quote]
yes if you have internet connection all you have to do is download the programs you want from the website. then use the flash drive for just the keys.

Gj
do you think he finally got it???:wink:

[quote=zaq;2192210]Gj
do you think he finally got it???;)[/quote]
Must have as he not post any more.