ANY DVD cannot read the new Star Trek movie

I have just gotten the new Star Trek movie. when backing it up to a blank DVD, ANY DVD displays an error message that says the disk is not readable. when switching to my one click copy program I was able to make the backup. anyone run into this?

AnyDVD [B]can[/B] decrypt the new Star Trek movie. There have been numerous reports of success decrypting this movie. What region are you located in? And do you have the most recent version of AnyDVD? The latest version of AnyDVD was available for download yesterday (Dec 28th) and is designated 6.6.0.9.

I’m going to move this thread to our AnyDVD forum.

[QUOTE=dw3123;2479952]I have just gotten the new Star Trek movie. when backing it up to a blank DVD, ANY DVD displays an error message that says the disk is not readable. when switching to my one click copy program I was able to make the backup. anyone run into this?[/QUOTE]

It would be good to know what version on Anydvd. Also if it fails to read to many times it could mean you have a bad dvd media and should go back and get another replacement and try again.