Any dvd and Stealth

I see that someone also is having problems vith Stealth,iam yousing Nero 7 and any dvd and sometimes Shrink and for Stealth i tryed Clone dvd.
I can cook it down too 99,3% vith nero but this means that it cannot be backupt om 4,7 gb disc,all the other programs cannot read it thru,i get various fails,i then bought one from a freind and it is the same problem it is from factury that somethings is wrong,Maybe some new trick that any dvd dont know yet.it is not possible to cook it under 4,85 gb and it throws around with errors,but it seems that there is something in Vob 3-1 it is not possible to copy on any of the Stealth discs,my own a freinds and a rented-allsame result.any dvd idees ?
Swam
Denmark

Make sure you are using the newest version AnyDVD 5.6.1.1. I used AnyDVD 5.6.1.1 and DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0 to rip it to the harddrive. If you choose to use DVD Decrypter in sync with AnyDVD, then you need to make sure in the Decrypter settings, under I/O, change to ElbyCDIO, then under the general tab, uncheck check for structure protection. I also have the remove structure protection option unchecked under the File, IFO, and ISO Read Mode tabs as well just to be safe. Hope this helps.

Ok thanks i will try that,have a nice weekend overthere

Rip it to your hard drive, and run FixVTS on it…
The new protection scheme, messes up the opening analysis of DVD Shrink, making it to report the main movie to be uncompressable and have tiny audio tracks…

Another way is to run deep analysis in Shrink, as a seperate step, prior to back-up step…
After the deep analysis, everything will show up in DVD Shrink, as it should…

Hey dmp31, well Fengtao’s forum is still toast, huh!

Just an FYI. As long as your os is xp (not 98, etc.,), the default driver under the I/O tab, SPTI - microsoft, works just fine. I did some experimenting when I started to burn DLs and both SPTI and ElbyCDIO worked just fine. You may recall gmacs had better compatibilty with ElbyCDIO when he was still using 98se. Same with the Img burn engine…SPTI sets up as the default and works great.