Any DVD 6.0.8.8 Available

AnyDVD History

6.0.8.8 2006 11 26

• New: Added “Aggressive I/O Mode” checkbox.
    Enable the “highly aggressive I/O mode” only, if you use software which
    otherwise will not see AnyDVD’s magic, like InterVideo DVDCopy,
    1-click DVD-Copy or Pinnacle Instant copy.
    “Aggressive I/O Mode” should not be necessary if you use well designed
    software. Using “Aggressive I/O Mode” may degrade system stability.
    “Aggressive I/O Mode” is not available and not required in Windows 9X/ME.
  • Change: Removed “Safe Mode” checkbox
  • Change: Improved “Jump directly to Title Menu” function (change in
    6.0.8.5)
  • Fix: Compatibility problems and crashes with some system configurations
    introduced in 6.0.8.5. Sorry.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

This should fix all known issues

Thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

no problems with this version :clap:

Thanks alan. Just saw this can you delete my post on this please? Thanks.

Done and thanks for your diligence on this matter Dr. Who.

good to see an apology for there last version :bigsmile:

anydvd 6088
dvdshrink- copy protection error- the read failed because sector is encrypted

DVDCLONE - F/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB. read errorcopy protection error_read failed because sector is encypted

still having same problems as 6085 maybe a new strand of encryption? will try on older dvd- the one i tried it on does not see release until 12-5

just tried on wassup rockers(this week release) and got same

Yes it is nice of them to apologise for a glitch
It would also be nice if some of our co-members who jumped on SS also reciprocate in kind, but those people are in a state of denial :wink:

BTW
Glad you system is up and running
did you get any ZA pop ups after installing this new version causing a false de-registraion of the program??
CIAO

For the first time ever I had to delete the old version to get the new 6088 to install. After the delete everything went fine. Before deleting it kept coming up with an install error.

no, no pop ups, well no anything, apart from the new program wanting access, i put anydvd to trusted level and she was all good again. can’t remember all what happened with it & all it asked :confused:, age or drink, well thats my excuse :bigsmile:

btw, good catch on suggesting ZA was the culprit, i never really go into it and would never thought it would have been the problem

1. State a)the specific version(s) of the burning application(s) you are using (and stating “latest versions” isn’t sufficient information; use full version numbers), and b)the specific version(s) of whatever other burning application(s) you have installed on your system.

2. Specify the a)full title, b)region code, c) country, and d) release date of the disc that you’re experiencing issues with.

3. Click the red fox icon in your system tray. Select “status” on the left hand side of your screen. With the problematic disc inserted in your computer, click the appropriate drive tab letter (the drive containing the disc) in Anydvd. In the window below the drive letter, copy and paste the information Anydvd gives you in this thread.

4. Try using the new “Aggressive I/O mode”.

5. If you’re absolutely positive you’ve encountered a new protection, follow these instructions:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=888927&postcount=29

way to go ss your still number 1 in my book

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.0.8.8)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2054576 sectors (4012 MBytes)
Total size: 4096043 sectors (8000 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: PIRATES_OF_THE_
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Found & removed Macrovision RipGuard protection!
Found & removed error zones between files!
Found & removed invalid program from program chain!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 2 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

BURNNING WITH LITE-ON DVDRW LH-18A1P & HP DVD WRITER 940D-
CLONEDVD2 -DVDSHRINK -ANYDVD6088 BEEN TRYING TO BURN USING THESE 3 PROGRAMS

WAS ABLE TO BURN USING PROGRAM:
DVDPLATNUM3040

SINCE ANYDVD 6085 I’VE NOT BEEN ABLE TO BURN ANYTHING USING ANYDVD. EVEN ANYDVD 6088 DID NOT HELP ME

don’t know if i gave enough info - although i’ve burned 900 - 1000 dvd’s,still not very technical - any help will greatly appreciated THANKS

Alan

Thanks for the update :clap:

Why 1click dvd copy is mentionated? 1click dont have problems with anydvd. They both work fine

maybe your burner needs a vacation :bigsmile:

Could somebody explain to me what Aggressive I/O Mode is and what does it do. I can’t find anything on it and what I do I can’t understand.

Would be nice to know, so inform us somebody please.

still burning fine with programs other than slysoft - don’t usually try to get rude, but when every other burning/decrypting program on the planet still works - problem must be slysoft and i’m sure they’re working to fix the problem- both burners are new 18x burners- and before u ask - i did reinstall old burners to see if the new ones were the problem - i just can’t get the slysoft products(anydvd) to work right now- dvdclone2 works fine with dvd region free+css