Any conflict with Nod32?

vbimport

I just switched from AVG to Nod32 and was wondering if there’s any confict while backing up a dvd. I use anydvd and recode. Nod32 can’t be shut off completely unlike AVG. Anyone? Is it safe?

I’ve never heard of a conflict. I suppose if it were to slow your system down a lot it could cause a problem but NOD32 is supposed to be good on resources. I use KIS 7 and have zero problems, so, it seems very unlikely you’d run into an issue.

I have never had any conflicts with either [U]Eset NOD32[/U] v2.7 or [U]Eset NOD32[/U] v3 and [U]AnyDVD[/U].

If you want to reduce possible lagging of the system when making backups then just disable the AV temporarily. You should have no need to exit it completely.

I’ve used NOD32 for the`last two years and haven’t experienced any problems with regard to NOD32

No problems here with NOD32 v2.7 and AnyDVD. I used that combination on an older 478-Prescott 3.4ghz single core system without any problems.

[QUOTE=maxxjulie;2027244]I just switched from AVG to Nod32 and was wondering if there’s any confict while backing up a dvd. I use anydvd and recode. Nod32 can’t be shut off completely unlike AVG. Anyone? Is it safe?[/QUOTE]

I think you made a good choice in NOD32…I have used it for long time with great protection
and no problems with “AnyDVD” running at the sametime…and also while writing to CD/DVD.
I always turn off all other programs not needed and stay offline just for GP.

Gdub47:)

[QUOTE=maxxjulie;2027244]I just switched from AVG to Nod32 and was wondering if there’s any confict while backing up a dvd. I use anydvd and recode. Nod32 can’t be shut off completely unlike AVG. Anyone? Is it safe?[/QUOTE]

Just letting you know that recode uses more ram than clonedvd2. EDIT: should’ve looked at the date before posting on a 3 week old thread