Any chance of new PX-W2410TA firmware?

How long has it been since? Do you think Plextor will ever release 1.05 or have they given up on this drive?

You should ask Plextor…

and dont´t forget to request that they should implement the reading of twin sectors, so that we can run backups of Securom protected progs…

THANX…

Vaira:

Why do you request that? I tried blindwrite with the latest version and a 4.83.0053 securom ( roller coaster tycoon spanisg version) and it loaded quite fine. It’s true that don’t load as fast as original, it last about 15 seconds before launching but it works. I did the .bwa file with my plexy reading at minimal and itr worked. Because the .bwa graph is quite different reading from my plex at higher velocity and differs a lot when reading with my toshiba 1402 dvd( and quite different too reading at low or high speed) i tried making it from my plexy and worked. I`m still very curious for trying with the toshiba and at different speeds to see what happens. With the typical “hide cd-r media” from the cloneCD tray this new nersion of securom loads perfectly. The only difference is the loading speed…nothing more…

Good luck!

@Morglum007:

You´re right. The verification of the protection works, but:

Have you tried a complete new install of roller coaster tycoon spanish version by only using your copy?

And it worked?

I´ve got problems, cause the backup of ut2003 could not be red of my plex… and so i still need the original for installing it.

thanx for reply…