Any chance of DVDFab Plat using AnyDVD HD to decode BluRay?

vbimport

I purchased DVDFab Platinum a while back, and have been very happy.

But, I’d like to be able to have the same functionality with BluRays.

Any chance of having DVDFab Platinum use AnyDVD HD to decode BluRay’s - at least until the head genius at DVDFab can break the encryption - and thus allow us to back up our BluRays painlessly?

[QUOTE=ConfusedNeophyte;2185854]I purchased DVDFab Platinum a while back, and have been very happy.

Any chance of having DVDFab Platinum use AnyDVD HD to decode BluRay’s - at least until the head genius at DVDFab can break the encryption - and thus allow us to back up our BluRays painlessly?[/QUOTE]

Not a chance - DVDFab is written specifically not to work unless AnyDVD is disabled.

By the by, I don’t know if you’ve looked at the latest update to AnyDVD, but if it can’t handle BR encryption, the progam will now exit on failure. In other words, it’s a clear indication that BR is a problem for them, as well as DVDFab.

O’C

:smiley:

[QUOTE=O’Canada;2185906]…

By the by, I don’t know if you’ve looked at the latest update to AnyDVD, but if it can’t handle BR encryption, the progam will now exit on failure. In other words, it’s a clear indication that BR is a problem for them, as well as DVDFab.

O’C

:D[/QUOTE]

Maybe you haven’t read yesterday’s news? http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/179/1050179/slysoft-re-cracks-bd-

[QUOTE=ConfusedNeophyte;2185854]I purchased DVDFab Platinum a while back, and have been very happy.

Any chance of having DVDFab Platinum use AnyDVD HD to decode BluRay’s - at least until the head genius at DVDFab can break the encryption - and thus allow us to back up our BluRays painlessly?[/QUOTE]

dvdfab is designed to support AACS V4 and V7, which exist on HD-DVD and Blu-ray released before June, 2008. this is using full disc mode. so if you already have AnyDVD HD it wouldnt hurt to at least try using full disc mode. dvdfab will work with anydvd running but [B]its not recommended[/B].

[QUOTE=jeradc;2186036]Maybe you haven’t read yesterday’s news? http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/179/1050179/slysoft-re-cracks-bd-[/QUOTE]

No, I hadn’t - thanx for the update.

O’C

:iagree: