Any advantage in running DVD Region+CSS Free at same time with DVD Fab Platinum?

Anyone:

QUESTION 1:
Is there any advantage in running DVD Region+CSS Free at same time with DVD Fab Platinum?

QUESTION 2:
Is there any disadvantage in running DVD Region+CSS Free at same time with DVD Fab Platinum?

Regards

I do not see that there would be an advantage since both use the same decrypting methods.

If you read on the comparison chart on the DVDIdle.com page it states that all programs cannot be run simutaniously. I would tend to think that there would be conflicts, but have heard of people running other decrypting programs without problems.

You can run some test, but take precautions by setting a restore point and backing up important files so you can get your computer back to the place where you started experimenting if it fails. Let us know the results if you decide to try this.

Mack

Dear MACK:

I have both
(a) DVD Region+CSS Free,
and,
(b) DVD Fab Platinum
installed on the same machine.

When I double click on “DVD Fab Platinum”, “DVD Region+CSS Free” always ends up running first, then “DVD Fab Platinum” runs second.

If this represents a problem, then why wouldn’t Fengtao have logic in his software that prevents this???

FENGTAO:

Any comments?

Regards.

DVD Region+CSS Free runs in the background and allows you to use other programs to read and burn the DVD.

DVD Fab Platinum has reading and burning built in it in addition to DVD Region+CSS Free.

Mack

Dear all,

DVDFab has build-in decryption features, which are same with DVD Region+CSS Free, so there is no need to run DVD Region+CSS Free in background when using DVDFab.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Dear Fengtao:

Thanks.
That clears that up.

Thansk again.