Anti Aussie-Borg guns for sale!

vbimport

Yes yes yes… for the battle to defeat the Aussie borg I’ve bought some weapons from Jabba the Hun!

Buy your weapons here!

Minigun: $250 (10 in stock)
Rocketlauncher: $5000 (2 in stock)
Frequency rotating laser rifle: $10000 (8 in stock)
Napoleon’s cannon: $10 (1 in stock)
Soapgun: $2 (1000 in stock)
Fake revolver: $5 (100 in stock)

Munition: for all weapons $50 per round!

Order now and be quick… their closing in on us…

Won’t do you any good…resistance IS futile!

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
Won’t do you any good…resistance IS futile!

As we Dutchies say: no dare, no win!

Laser guns need ammo? But they always have an infinite supply of power in all the movies!

Now, uh, are these US dollars or Aussie Borg dollars? (exch. rate: $1 USD == $100,000,000 ABD–money’s worthless in a collective, you know…) :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]Yes yes yes… for the battle to defeat the Aussie borg I’ve bought some weapons from Jabba the Hun!

Buy your weapons here!

Minigun: $250 (10 in stock)
Rocketlauncher: $5000 (2 in stock)
Frequency rotating laser rifle: $10000 (8 in stock)
Napoleon’s cannon: $10 (1 in stock)
Soapgun: $2 (1000 in stock)
Fake revolver: $5 (100 in stock)

Munition: for all weapons $50 per round!

Order now and be quick… their closing in on us… [/B]
We’ve already adapted to your weapons :iagree: . Resistance is FUTILE!!!

I need to be rescued!
Please don’t shoot me :rolleyes:

Originally posted by wesociety
I need to be rescued!
Please don’t shoot me :rolleyes:

Sorry, resistance is futile :smiley:

The revolution starts tomorrow! Do not be distracted by the so called “borg-issue”, buy your arm today and we will make short work of the managment! Together, I will rule!
Yes, join me now and I’ll give you a position in the new reform-goverment!
rdgrimes already have been awarded the position of supreme commander! Grab your position now!

We shall defeat the evil Borg! I have been sent by Species 8472 long ago to infiltrate the management and gather intel on the Aussie Borg.

With the aid of Species 8472 we shall prevail!!!

The mere fact that Da_Fax does not like alcohol is enough reason for me to fight back. I have NOT been assimilated. Might be because of the low level of blood in my veins. Please drink a lot of alcohol; I think that’s what kept me clean. Do NOT drink Aussie beer. Do NOT ride kangaroo’s. Do NOT wear funny hats.

Send me some weapons at once: A couple of fake revolvers will do. Those aussie’s won’t notice the difference anyway. Unfortunately I’m low on cash. Please let me buy it on instalments.

Hail to Ssseth, Hail to Airhead

All your efforts will be in vain, resistance is futile, we will add your technological and biological disctinctiveness to our own.
We have already adapted to all of your puny weapons.
Surrender now and we shall spare your testicles which we use in the anti-anti-serum plant.

All of you insignificant and puny humans will soon realise the great joy of becoming aussie borg, if you act now, you’ll get a free dental plan. limitations apply

Mutant… dutch… strain… regaining control…

YES, I am finally free!!! my dutchyness has freed me, (actually me smoking weed has disrupted my neural aussiemitter) Hoorah for holland, join me my brothers in fighting the aussie borg!!!

Originally posted by mace1337
[B]Mutant… dutch… strain… regaining control…

YES, I am finally free!!! my dutchyness has freed me, (actually me smoking weed has disrupted my neural aussiemitter) Hoorah for holland, join me my brothers in fighting the aussie borg!!! [/B]

How wrong can you be…you cannot escape the Aussie Borg Collective…you are still one of us…and always will be…no matter how much pot you smoke… :wink:

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
How wrong can you be…you cannot escape the Aussie Borg Collective…you are still one of us…and always will be…no matter how much pot you smoke… :wink:

Fuuuck, my implants, are like, Sooooo big man, whoooa!

But do not deny the fact that i’ve regained my individuality

Oi there mates! … aargh … must … have … control … for a few more hours …

Those of you that wanna fight back, post here