This is the same Antec PSU that TCAS posted about recently. However, starting today it has a $30 rebate so the final cost will be $30. Free shipping and no taxes unless you have a Fry's in your State.
I paid $50 after a $30 MIR for mine though. :a
SmartPower 2.0 New Features include:
* Modular cable design, use only the cables you need.
* Dual 80mm fans in flow-through configuration
* Unique Dual Fans Design: The external exhaust fan starts, stops and adjusts its speed in response to system temperature, while the other fan is temperature-regulated
* Dual+12V output circuitry, for stability and safety
* Advanced Cable Management system, in which 500W model allows you to use only the cables that are needed
* 4 Serial-ATA connectors
* PCI-E graphics card connector
I have a couple of these and they are pretty nice power supplies that will be more than adequate for most users. The cable management is a pretty good feature. This also has two 80mm fans - one blowing out the back and one blowing directly in from the opposite side - which makes it an excellent PSU for the Antec P180 case also on sale ...