Antec power supply in the Best Buy ad

I bought the Antec power supply today that’s toward the back of the BB ad. It is a killer deal for $19.99 after rebate. Even without the rebate it’s still almost $12 cheaper than Newegg is selling it for right now. After rebate it’s about $37 cheaper! It is absolutely silent. The only sound I hear from my PC now is the CPU fan and hard drive. It has 4 SATA power connectors, dual 12V output, a PCI Express plug, and support for 24 pin motherboards. It also has plenty of plugs for DVD drives and burners. :iagree:

model?

It doesn’t seem to be on bestbuys web site (maybe it was a special purchase for the ad) but anyway it appears to be this one.

http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=26350

its 45$ with a 25$ rebate

350 Watts is too little for me since I am running dual core opteron 170 and GForce 7800 GT, and no, no SLI config, too much money. I am waiting for the next generation video card where the output is HDMI

I agree that it’s a little underpowered, but it fits my needs well and would be great for an HTPC since it is virtually silent.

It doesn’t seem to be on bestbuys web site (maybe it was a special purchase for the ad) but anyway it appears to be this one.

Yes that is the one. It’s the SP-350.

Dang, I need a new PS and I was just in there an hour ago…

Its a decent power supply and enough for a basic system (defanatly an upgrade to what a lot of prebuilt computers come with). It’s not quite big enough for a built, loaded system of course.

I have Antec 350W power supply that came with my Antec full tower case and I have full loaded system that been working flawlessly and as cool as possible for the last two years. Needless to say I have no “Air Condition” also.

I have an athlon xp system that runs (currently 5 hard drives), two burners, 3 or 4 add on cards, 512mb mem (it has had 1 gig in the past), a radion 8500 etc, and it runs just fine on an antec sl400 (400 watt). Still, go to some of the higher end graphics cards, sli, dual or dual core processors, heavy overclocking etc. and you need more power than that.