Antec 900 case for $69.99 + shipping @ Fry's/Outpost.com!

Fry’s/Outpost.com

aint that a bite. i just bought this case like a month ago. ahhh. still love it tho. nice case to me. NO FRONT DOOR on it.

Yes I own one too as they retail at 179.99 USD I think so this is the ultimate case to get if you plan on using air cooling. If you want to use water cooling there is plenty of room to do that as well.

nice case with one huge side window fan. Just that too compact for me since I have lots of internal drives and I space out all my drives to allow maximum cooling. This case is awesome for air cooling OC folks with only 2 HDD and 2 ODD drives

There is a huge 200 mm fan on the top but on the side there is a place to put a 120 mm fan that isn’t included, just to correct you on that. Depending on how you have it configure (the fans) this will be great to use up to 3 ODD’s and 4 HDD’s. There is room for more HDD’s but too many so close is spelling trouble.

With good case airflow and the 4 3 speed HS fans that are included and the 2 optional fans installed, for a total of 5 120MM and 1 200MM. IMO cooling should not be a problem even loaded with HDD and optical drives

Advanced cooling system:
1 top 200mm TriCool fan with 3-speed switch control
1 rear 120mm TriCool fan with 3-speed switch control
2 front 120mm special black TriCool blue LED fans with 3-speed switch control to cool HDDs
1 side (optional) 120mm fan to cool graphic cards
1 middle (optional) 120mm fan to cool CPU or graphic cards
9 Drive Bays
External 3 x 5.25"; Internal 6 x 3.5" for HDD, or
External 6 x 5.25"; Internal 3x 3.5" for HDD, or
External 9 x 5.25"