Answer to the whole gay thingie

I see some people getting a bit upset with all this stuff.

First I want to say that I really don’t mind that people say it. I am glad that people are mocking me instead of flaming people who can’t defend themselves. This forum is a wonderful place to be and if I in one way can help to make it even better, that’s ok. Even if that means that people are calling me queer. So cheer up everybody, it is just for fun. If you want to know more, join our chat. :smiley:

Second, I am not gay, sorry to dissapoint you all. I am very happy with my girlfriend. Have never been in love like this before. If everything goes well, I’ll prove everything next week. I wish everybody as much luck as I have right now. :slight_smile:

Furthermore, maybe it is time to stop the whole thing, as it is starting to annoy other forum visitors. You’ve had your fun, even I had (some things were really funny). But maybe time for something else.

Greetz from a happy forummember

P.S. I am not gay :slight_smile:

Originally posted by dansmug
You’ve had your fun, even I had (some things were really funny). But maybe time for something else.

as long as you don’t choose me as the next One… :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

We will always love you dansmug! :slight_smile:

Dansmug, you’re a really good sport ! :slight_smile:

I’ll close the other threads concerning this subject.

Playtime is over.

Well said dansmug! :smiley:

glad it is over

Bravo!

And on to the next fad… :bigsmile:

nexus is a farmer… :smiley:

Originally posted by Airhead

LOVE ?!? :rolleyes:
/Attention, attention, another gay spoted! Time show the wickedness inside us once again! :cool:

Originally posted by RedHatted
[B]

LOVE ?!? :rolleyes:
/Attention, attention, another gay spoted! Time show the wickedness inside us once again! :cool: [/B]

Ok, ok. Enough. Calling people gay is getting old, not just Dansmug, but everyone else. There have been way too many threads on such a stupid topic. Thank you Tax for closing them :bow:

Originally posted by dansmug

P.S. I am not gay :slight_smile: [/B]

so,…
are you bisexual ?

Yeah, calling ppl gay is old, BUT calling a Mod gay…

*Airhead rules (slurp!) :bow: *

/me Is getting my ass banned for life…

:slight_smile:

nexus is a farmer…

…and you’re a bunny.

read my sig. :bigsmile:

*Airhead rules (slurp!)

what on earth kind of crack are you on? that could so be interpreted wrong… :rolleyes:

But is it not true that Gay has two meanings in the English language.

Gay as in having strange thoughts about someone of the same sex! Why does nature do this, is it an overload of the female hormones:confused:. Nature screwed up bigtime

Gay as in being happy.

“Very strange Topic indeed:eek:”

Originally posted by Airhead

(in a totally heterosexual way) :slight_smile:

The word ‘gay’ is abused…it should only used to describe people and on special occasions! :bigsmile:

Dammit!!! Why did you bring this back!!! I thought we killed this a week ago, now it has risen again. Ok, mods, bring out your stakes and silver and kill it for good.