Anoyone tryed Nexxtech? Made in Hong Kong

vbimport

I was in Circuit City and saw them 50 for $8.99 so i picked up 2 packs. Anyone know anything about this brand? I think its only distributed by Circuit City

Hi someguy07, welcome to CDFreaks! :slight_smile:

I moved your thread to the [I]Blank Media[/I] forum, which is the parent forum of the [I]Blank DVD Media Tests[/I] forum. I did this because the [I]Blank DVD Media Tests[/I] forum is only for posting test results according to the Posting Rules and Guidelines for Blank DVD Media Tests, whereas the [I]Blank Media[/I] forum is for general discussion.

• Moved thread * *

Yes, the +R is AML002, -R is UME01. It’s decent, cheap media with most newer burners. You should probably stick to something like Verbatim for critical burns, but I’ve had no issues with this media and have used a lot of it for average, everyday type burns like movie backups. Burns are decent and I haven’t had any stability problems for over a year for either of them. $18 per 100 is not the greatest price considering Verbatim media often goes on sale for about $26 per 100, but if they’re a good enough deal then I’ll buy them.