Another stupid ranking that means nothing

The 21 Coldest Colleges In The Country According To College Prowler

I figured the number one would be in Alaska and should have been but the info they use to rate the coldest colleges was stupid. I would be willing to bet someone got money form our government to do this.

Wouldn’t it be in San Francisco? :smiley:

[I]“The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco.”[/I]

I’d expect that most colleges in Alaska are near coastal areas which actually have pretty mild winters. Morehead MN is definitely cold, -20’F cold. I’m surprised that North Dakota didn’t get in the top 10, its equally cold there.

The University of Siberia, bar non the coldest school in the world, my parents sent me there thinking I would never come alive, but I made it, :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2715513]The University of Siberia, bar non the coldest school in the world, my parents sent me there thinking I would never come alive, but I made it, :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Gratz Alan! Was it in Krasnoyarsk? :wink:

[QUOTE=Ulenspiegel;2715560]Gratz Alan! Was it in Krasnoyarsk? ;)[/QUOTE]

unfortunately it was in Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk is a bit colder but there is no University there. LOL;)

[QUOTE=alan1476;2715562]unfortunately it was in Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk is a bit colder but there is no University there. LOL;)[/QUOTE]

There is :stuck_out_tongue: but it was established only in 2006. :smiley:
When you were in Siberia there was no University in Krasnoyarsk (but of course you are right :bigsmile:) , just about a dozen of different Institutes.

С легким паром, братан. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Ulenspiegel;2715563]There is :stuck_out_tongue: but it was established only in 2006. :smiley:
When you were in Siberia there was no University in Krasnoyarsk (but of course you are right :bigsmile:) , just about a dozen of different Institutes.

С легким паром, братан. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE] Ah, ha, I graduated from HS in 1959 and it was the cold war days, if it were not for my fluent Russian I would have been hanged. dasvidaniya my friend Ulenspiegel.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

just the kind of “News” that we have come to depend on the Huffington Post to provide us with.