Quite sure this post has been ask a million times because I’ve read them all and still am having trouble with the ever dreaded â€œSubtitlesâ€. I canâ€™t quite understand what I am doing wrong but hopefully someone will feel my pain, and help. For that I thank you ahead of time.
I have DVDFab 9.1.3 & I rip movies on a regular basis and store them as MP4. Using other freeware it was hit or miss if I would ever capture the Forced Subtitles. One of the problems is that I donâ€™t always know if a movie has a subtitle or not until I watch the movie. I am trying to find the right combination of check boxes and languages so I can do this on each rip of every movie. So if it has a subtitle I catch it and if not, well it does not matter the movie is in English.
So with that; my test vehicle is the Movie Babel, I’ve ripped it 10 different ways using DVDFab 9 and have never been able to capture just the Subtitles. I’ve checked every rip using VLC or Windows Media and no subtitles. I’ve checked all the â€œForced Subtitle Boxesâ€ and at a loss. I’ve even tinkered with the setting on VLC with no luck.
Can someone tell me the best way that I can be assured I capture the Subtitles using DVDFab9.
Another note, I am using WD TV Live as my final viewing item so if I need to do something other than MP4 thatâ€™s okay.