Another question bout securom 4.8x and autoplay

vbimport

I know everyone must be getting sick of me and my questions by now but here is another…again. I wanna copy a game with 4.8x protection and was told blindwrite can do it. I dont want to use emulation of any kind and i wanna run it on any computer which doesnt have any blindwrite or autoplay installed.

Now will it work if i do a copy with autoplay disabled or not?

What does autoplay actualy do? is it a form of emulation?:confused:

Use BlindWrite 4.2.5 or 4.5.1 and uncheck Autoplay, when asked if you want to include .BWA click Yes.(make sure you have the.BWA in the same folder as the image)
It should work but is dependant on your hardware, for some people it just does not work. And yes Autoplay is a form of emulation.

Originally posted by portmac
Use BlindWrite 4.2.5 or 4.5.1 and uncheck Autoplay, when asked if you want to include .BWA click Yes.(make sure you have the.BWA in the same folder as the image)
It should work but is dependant on your hardware, for some people it just does not work. And yes Autoplay is a form of emulation.

be sure also that the bwa file is named the same as the image file for the protected disk except for the extension (.bwa)

also note that you might need two copies (one with physical information embedded and one without), cause most likely you won’t be able to install from your “twinpeaked” copy …