Received an email today with a fix for this issue. I don't know if a fix will be included in any further versions. You will need to apply this manual fix if you are running Version 7.0.30 or earlier. Also, this issue is only present when the iPad is connected to wifi when using iPad Transfer.
- Connect your iPad to your computer and open iTunes.
- When your iPad is synced with iTunes, click on "edit" and click on "Preferences".
- Click on the "Device" button. Your device should be displayed in the window.
- Click to highlight the device and check the two boxes at the bottom. Click OK.
- Click to highlight your device at the left.
- Scroll down to "Options". Uncheck everything but "Manually Manage Music and Videos". Close iTunes.
That's all there is.
I want to thank the Aiseesoft Support Team for their help with this issue. You certainly can count on them for any of their products.