Another DVD descrambler: efdtt

vbimport

I just posted the article Another DVD descrambler: efdtt.

Remember last weeks message that some ppl created 7 lines of Perl script that could be used for decoding DVD’s CSS scrambling system. Well mr Charles H Hannum beats it! He created an even smaller…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1385-Another-DVD-descrambler-efdtt.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1385-Another-DVD-descrambler-efdtt.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Have they really been sucsessful in repressing DeCSS? I’m no expert but I can sure can make some beautiful SVCD format cds. They look almost as good as the original DVDs using the multitude of rippers out there. :4

Isn’t anyone going to post a link to where to download this program from or anything???

Guess what… Mr USA, Bush :4 (Talk about one stupid guy with a whole lot of money and influence though :d) said that he didn’t like this program and it wasn’t of any interest :O… I couldn’t be bothered to read the rest of his nonsense :frowning: :wink:

Action >>> Re-action. MP3’s, movies…it’s gonna continue to be a game. Gotta love it ! :4

So how in the world do i use this little line of code to decode a dvd!!! i am tired of getting pixelidas when i use a dvd-mpeg or dvd-divx program… the picture quality is about as good as an intro to a playstation game… and that aint good!!!

/* efdtt.c Author: Charles M. Hannum <root@ihack.net> / / / / Usage is: cat title-key scrambled.vob | efdtt >clear.vob / #define K(i)(x[i]^s[i+84])<< unsigned char x[5],y,z,s[2048];main(n){for(read(0,x,5);read(0,s,n=2048);write(1 ,s,n))if(s[y=s[13]%8+20]/16%4==1){int i=K(1)17^256+K(0)8,k=K(2)0,j=K(4)17^K(3)9 ^k2-k%8^8,a=0,b=0,c=26;for(s[y]-=16;–c;i/=2,j/=2)a=a2^i&1,b=b2^j&1;for(j= 127;++j<n;c=z+c>y)a^=a>>14,a=a>>8^(y=a^a*8^a<<6)<<9,b=b>>8^(z=b^b/8^b>>4^b>>12) <<17,i=s[j],i=“7Wo~'G_216”[i&7]+2^"cr3sfw6v;k+>/n."[i&gt;&gt;4]2^i257/8,s[j]=i^(i &i2&34)*6^z+c+~y;}} make a new text doc and name it efdtt.c (not *.txt) then open it with a compiler then compile. inst for use are in the remarks