Another disney movie rip problem

vbimport

I cannot seem to copy ratatouille for some reason. i have tried a couple different ways, but it still won’t fully copy over. What it does is starts to copy, then just says the job is done after only a minute or two. I have sent other log files to winxdvd with no response, so I don’t have much faith in a reply. Any help would be great, thanks.

-Jason

Hi Jason,

Sorry for inconvenience. Just checked with our support team and they’ve got back to you. Please check your email and feel free to contact us if it still don’t work, thanks! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Josiey;2784664]Hi Jason,

Sorry for inconvenience. Just checked with our support team and they’ve got back to you. Please check your email and feel free to contact us if it still don’t work, thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

thanks for the reply. I have not seen an email from the support team yet. The latest release did seem to help a bug that made the software crash almost every download, but nothing to help this particular disney title.

[QUOTE=jab73180;2784665]thanks for the reply. I have not seen an email from the support team yet. The latest release did seem to help a bug that made the software crash almost every download, but nothing to help this particular disney title.[/QUOTE]

Please PM me your email address if there is still no our support email (also check spam), thanks!

[QUOTE=Josiey;2784724]Please PM me your email address if there is still no our support email (also check spam), thanks![/QUOTE]

I would love to send you a private message, but my post count isn’t high enough. :disagree:

[QUOTE=jab73180;2784898]I would love to send you a private message, but my post count isn’t high enough. :disagree:[/QUOTE]

I guess I can’t reply to a private message either.

[QUOTE=jab73180;2784976]I guess I can’t reply to a private message either.[/QUOTE]

Make another post and you should have full access to Private Messaging facilities.

There’s a limit of five posts which we were forced to apply for anti-spam purposes.

Oh and welcome to the forums! :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2785005]Make another post and you should have full access to Private Messaging facilities.

There’s a limit of five posts which we were forced to apply for anti-spam purposes.

Oh and welcome to the forums! :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]
Thanks, some forums get mad if you post just to reach a certain post count. I didn’t want to step on any toes.