Another C!/C2?

vbimport

What is the best program to read these errors in a Plextor drive?

Where can I find this program?

I tried google but I only came up with a program in the Japanese language.

Originally posted by Sorondil

What is the best program to read these errors in a Plextor drive?

I only came up with a program in the Japanese language.
What’s wrong with the PT Pro’s Q-Check ? No go for the Premium ?

Do you recall the program’s name in Japanese ?

I saw it some where on CDRLabs while searching for Premium while the Freaks was down last night. :frowning:

I saw it some where on CDRLabs
Well, the only prog I can come up with is CD Doctor, which doesn’t work with the PlexWriters.
Any clues how you can find it @CDRLabs ?

Isn’t this what you mean ? > Official CD Doctor (WSES alternative) Thread

Link to Program and Thread .

What does WSES stand for?

Since my last format I had not istalled the non Pro version of Plextools. Install the Pro version from the cd, rebooted, updated to verrsion 2.02a, and rebooted.

When I try to do a Q-Check C1/C2 of a back up of NFS:HP2 at any speed I get an error during the test (Error: Uncorrectable Read Error (Code 031105) :confused:

Write Strategy Evaluation System

Originally posted by alexnoe
Write Strategy Evaluation System

I take that it is only for the Lite-On drives since the thread is located in the Lite-On Hardware Forum?

Edit spelling

Link to Program and Thread .

Sorondil,

This proram’s called KProb, which as you can see it has been available in my sig. So, don’t look too far. :stuck_out_tongue:

For the record, WSES only works with Lite-On drives.

Thanks for the replys. Last night I did some burning for the first time with my premium drive. I had bought some cheap media and the results were very crappy to what I thought they should be. I Q C1/C2 test on a game back up done by a friend, it was as good as the my original,

I had bought some cheap media and the results were very crappy to what I thought they should be.
The Plextor drive is just a burner, made by humans…if you feed it with crap, it won’t do any magic on it :stuck_out_tongue:

Check out some graphs in our review :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by G@M3FR3@K
Check out some graphs in our review :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

I am checking it out now. I just bought a 100 cd spindle of YT 52X Silver/Blue. :smiley:

The CMC media that I have, would that good for audio or basic data back up?

The CMC media that I have, would that good for audio or basic data back up?
PlexWriterâ„¢ Premium Recommended Media List

Originally posted by BoSkin
PlexWriter? Premium Recommended Media List

While I thank you for your help, that is not what I was asking for. As I stated above I have ordered 100 Taiyo Yuden 80min Silver/Light Blue 52X for my drive. I am sure that the CMC media (Memorex) was not recommended for any of my Plextor burners nor my Sony DRU-500A. However I still have over half a spindle left and I would rather not throw my money away by tossing them out unused.

However I still have over half a spindle left
Look, whatcha gonna do with those left-overs is strictly your own business .
My simple point was to point you out the media,
which is proven by the Plextors engineers to be compatible to their drives and therefore being good for audio.