Another BAD Movie (Just FYI)

I just spent a good 5 hours trying to copy Eight Legged Freaks, With no success… The Error… was the CSS Present Etc Error. I tried Everything, Ripped the movie with FILE via DVDDec, tried setting every css option to max etc. Tried DVDDec it in ISO mode, then Re-DVDDec it via File (With the mounted image) Still no go. Loaded up 3 Different DVD Players and Tried to rip. Still no GO. CSS still present. Title 1 vob 2 (1.gig) never would show a dec key when it was being Decrypted.

I hope DVDDec fix’s this problem, or someone figures out why the DEC programs are not finding the CSS key to some vobs. If not I see a very bad future for the copying of DVD’s…

This was not just a DVD2one problem, I also tried with Instant Copy and it still came up with the CSS Error, even though the movie played flawlessly after ripped to the HD…

YES THIS THREAD MAKES ABSOLUTLY NO SENSE. what do you expect its 5am here…

no probs for me m8
using dvd-decrypter in Filemode-All files
dvd2one v1.1.1 -> Movie only+Full disc

and great quality btw :wink:

for the record: its weird to read lots of probs on some movies
not a single sucker arround here using dvd2one v1.1.1
:bow:

Ya this was the first one that has ever given me any sort of error or problem. But it was a decryption error. Considering that you successfully decrypted and burnt it, it leads me to beleive that possibly these one and a million bad CSS error disc’s may be from cd printing defects when created. I will have to borrow my friends disc and see if his is copyable…

Originally posted by Xtreme2003
not a single sucker arround here using dvd2one v1.1.1

Well, don’t be shocked by this, but: I am using DVD2one 1.1.1 since the day it came out, and did a lot a backups with it. And never - NEVER - had any trouble what so ever. One of the last I did was Saving Private Ryan; no trouble with the size, no trouble with pixelation, nothing.

Yeah, you guessed it right: I am a very satisfied user of DVD2one.

Originally posted by The Incantation
[B]
Well, don’t be shocked by this, but: I am using DVD2one 1.1.1 since the day it came out, and did a lot a backups with it. And never - NEVER - had any trouble what so ever. One of the last I did was Saving Private Ryan; no trouble with the size, no trouble with pixelation, nothing.

Yeah, you guessed it right: I am a very satisfied user of DVD2one. [/B]

LoL… um, he was referring to not having a single problem with dvd2one not that no one around here was using dvd2one 1.11 :slight_smile: hehe

:slight_smile:

:bigsmile:

not a single sucker arround here using dvd2one v1.1.1= every dvd is 100% working m8
no probs whatsoever

so that will make me a satisfied customer to :wink:

to EpyxZ: are all settings OK in dvd-decrypter?
its impossible to get CCS errors

check here and change the settings like that(using NTFS)
->Dvd-decrypter settings

goodluck m8

no big loss…the movie sucked anyways.
hehe.

Originally posted by Xtreme2003
[B]:bigsmile:

not a single sucker arround here using dvd2one v1.1.1= every dvd is 100% working m8
no probs whatsoever

so that will make me a satisfied customer to :wink:

to EpyxZ: are all settings OK in dvd-decrypter?
its impossible to get CCS errors

check here and change the settings like that(using NTFS)
->Dvd-decrypter settings

goodluck m8 [/B]

ya all my settings were correct (even though i tried 100 different ways)

But guess what. I borrowed my friends copy and tried And guess what… it copied fine… I tried mine 1 last time to see if maybe i was just having a bad day and NOPE i still get the css problem with mine, but my friends copied flawlessly…

almost forgot, and before you ask or someone says it, my disc has no scratch’s or scrapes. it has to be some flaw when the disc was printed. thats the only thing i can think of…

glad its sorted m8 :cool: