Anonymous to NATO: don't challenge us

vbimport

Anonymous to NATO: don’t challenge us.

[newsimage]http://static.rankone.nl/images_posts/2011/06/WsWYea.jpg[/newsimage]Anonymous has in the past faced off with a variety of adversaries - sometimes "for the lulz," but occasionally taking up the mantle of a free speech guardian of sorts. The renegade collective recently found itself on NATO's radar due to its hacking of security firm HBGary's public website earlier this year, leading to a massive data leak and the resignation of the company's CEO, Aaron Barr. In typical fashion, the group remains defiant: a new warning asks NATO to think twice about its plan to "persecute" Anonymous members.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/anonymous-to-nato-dont-challenge-us-46244/](http://www.myce.com/news/anonymous-to-nato-dont-challenge-us-46244/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Bring on the short-lived DDOS attacks! We’re engaging in Cyber-Nuclear-Warfare!

I am always amazed by the pretty good argumented statements by Anonymous. Too bad they used the hydra part.

I do sure hope this doesn’t mess up the internet too much though.

Here is a very good explanation about Anonymous’ motives and methods.

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2591422]
I do sure hope this doesn’t mess up the internet too much though.

Here is a very good explanation about Anonymous’ motives and methods.[/QUOTE]

[B]Thanks[/B] that link is Great ♥

:flower:

NATO has more bombs I think I would pick on someone else.

[QUOTE=samlar;2591442]NATO has more bombs I think I would pick on someone else.[/QUOTE]

Bomb only work when the computer works…duh…everything is now computerized including the ICBM so don’t knock what you don’t know…Nato may have the bombs but they are they are the gate keepers if they choose so…one should mince words carefully…

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2591479]Bomb only work when the computer works…duh…everything is now computerized including the ICBM so don’t knock what you don’t know…Nato may have the bombs but they are they are the gate keepers if they choose so…one should mince words carefully…[/QUOTE]

And who, may I ask, is the keymaster?

Bombs also only work when the ones’ that have them are willing to use them .
Bombs don’t have any effect just sitting in a armory collecting dust.

That was a fantastic animation, thanks for the linkage Mr. Belvedere!

Any person or organization that resorts to crime to make a point is no better than the people or organiztions they’re making the point against. Anonymous is illegally breaking into private computer systems, and needs to be shut down. And if you don’t agree, where do you draw the line on what is acceptable or not acceptable? At your own privacy or your own on-line business’ operations?

[QUOTE=Blu-rayFreak;2591504]That was a fantastic animation, thanks for the linkage Mr. Belvedere![/QUOTE]

I am pretty impressed by them guys at Extra Credits. One of them (James) is actually a very good game developer. Each and every episode is worth watching.

[QUOTE=BradWright;2591522]Any person or organization that resorts to crime to make a point is no better than the people or organiztions they’re making the point against. Anonymous is illegally breaking into private computer systems, and needs to be shut down. And if you don’t agree, where do you draw the line on what is acceptable or not acceptable? At your own privacy or your own on-line business’ operations?[/QUOTE]

Oh, my. That flattened argument again.

Just for the sake of using it, I ask you a question, Brad:
Do you think that several powerful governments around the world joining together in an effort to SPY on every single one’s actions, on and offline and looking to gather defiants of their establishment as ‘guardians’ of the world, are doing it so YOU, ME and EVERY other person are MORE SECURE? Or simply MORE COMMITTED to their own PRIVATE GOALS?

[QUOTE=BradWright;2591522]Any person or organization that resorts to crime to make a point is no better than the people or organiztions they’re making the point against.[/QUOTE] Did you know Luke Skywalker is actually a terrorist?

[QUOTE=Carcinogenic;2591646]Oh, my. That flattened argument again.

Just for the sake of using it, I ask you a question, Brad:
Do you think that several powerful governments around the world joining together in an effort to SPY on every single one’s actions, on and offline and looking to gather defiants of their establishment as ‘guardians’ of the world, are doing it so YOU, ME and EVERY other person are MORE SECURE? Or simply MORE COMMITTED to their own PRIVATE GOALS?[/QUOTE]

It’s too common people use poor excuses when they can’t offer real solution to what caused the problem in the first place. And least I must say when a country hacks another country for revenge or wire tapping then BradWright should also cry fowl as well but as you see it’s a double standard coming from BradWright.

[QUOTE=Grim107;2591484]And who, may I ask, is the keymaster?[/QUOTE]

If you aren’t able to see the meaning for what it says then any further help won’t be any good for you…

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2591736]If you aren’t able to see the meaning for what it says then any further help won’t be any good for you…[/QUOTE]

It was a joke. Clearly you haven’t ever seen Ghost Busters.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostbusters