Anonymous asks US goverment to support Egyptian citizens

Anonymous asks US goverment to support Egyptian citizens.

[newsimage]http://static.rankone.nl/images_posts/2011/02/0JKeAQ.jpg[/newsimage]According to the latest video released by Anonymous, the internet activist group that has added a great deal of fuel to the oppression-fighting fires currently taking place all over the world, the US government has been aiding Egypt’s “murderous dictator” in his fight to keep his ruling party intact, and the group is demanding a change.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/anonymous-asks-us-goverment-to-support-egyptian-citizens-39424/](http://www.myce.com/news/anonymous-asks-us-goverment-to-support-egyptian-citizens-39424/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I think before America supports anyone else outside of this country, they better give me the Social Security they owe me.

It is kind of hard to know whether to support the citizens of Egypt when I don’t know if the government that replaces the current one will be out to kill us by the millions. For all I know this is another Iran in the making.

[QUOTE=UTR;2572690]It is kind of hard to know whether to support the citizens of Egypt when I don’t know if the government that replaces the current one will be out to kill us by the millions. For all I know this is another Iran in the making.[/QUOTE]

That’s my feeling as well.

They should appoint a new Pharaoh. Impahotentek the first. A figurehead Pharaoh, with no real power, like the Queen of England, Boy George. They also should re-do the pyramids, put that last finish layer back on, they really are letting them go, and cover the whole landscape with pyramid shaped apartments. This would create jobs. This time, make them hollow so people can see on the inside and have someplace to get out of the sun. While there at it, make a proportional size head for the Sphinx. They should also fire that know it all Egyptologist who is really rude and obnoxious. I can barely understand his accent, and his Geraldo-like tunnels to no where are getting really tiring.These few steps would stabilize the country.

If the middle east could re-discover how they made flying carpets, that would also help with the energy crisis, and revive the flying carpet industry. This area is is a largely ignored economic dream. With today’s looms, all you need is the magic.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2572739]They also should re-do the pyramids, put that last finish layer back on[/QUOTE] From what i learned it is assumed the top layer of the pyramids were solid gold. Sounds pretty expensive. :slight_smile:

Egypt has sold enough oil they should be able to afford the gold.

The US is already supporting more than it should in the middle east . If support from other nations is needed let them step up. How about their neighbor Saudi Arabia?

The best thing the USA can do for itself, and the Middle East, is to stop buying oil produced in the Middle East.

[QUOTE=UTR;2572800]The best thing the USA can do for itself, and the Middle East, is to stop buying oil produced in the Middle East.[/QUOTE]

The best thing the US can do is to mind their own bloody business.
Just look at a few of the “Notable” people that they have brought to power aside from Mubarak. Let’s see there’s Sadam Hussien, Momar Gadafi, Manuel Noriega, Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos, The Shaw of Iran, and the list goes on and on.

[QUOTE=olddancer;2572841]The best thing the US can do is to mind their own bloody business.[/QUOTE]

… and the best way to do this is to not buy their oil. Conditions come with every transaction no matter what the commodity. Some may call it not minding your business others call it “doing business”.

Also, I find it ironic that the countries that complain about the USA meddling in their business don’t seem to have an issue cashing its aid checks.

[QUOTE=UTR;2572800]The best thing the USA can do for itself, and the Middle East, is to stop buying oil produced in the Middle East.[/QUOTE]

I suspect that the Chinese would soon jump in where the US left off and buy the oil at bargain basement prices…

[QUOTE=paulw2;2572919]I suspect that the Chinese would soon jump in where the US left off and buy the oil at bargain basement prices…[/QUOTE]

Then the Middle East would become their problem.

[QUOTE=UTR;2572945]Then the Middle East would become their problem.[/QUOTE]
I wish that were true. Unfortunately They would hate us even more for not buying the oil & having to sell it at a lower price to China.
The middle east will always hate the USA unless they take it over & do some mass execution.
People in the US won’t do this because it takes time & uses slightly more fuel. A partial solution would be for most people to only buy 5 gallons at a time when their tank is near empty. Our vehicle tanks are the oil companies largest storage facility by far. If all Americans did just that it would force lower prices because the oil companies couldn’t store all the gas.
I think about the BP oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico . If one well produced that much leakage . We should be able to get all the USA’s oil from the Gulf alone. The US should take the entire Gulf as our territory & control how oil is drilled. NO foreign petroleum would be allowed to own or drill for oil there. We would need to work something out with Mexico but not anyone else. Especially Cuba.
For my part the US would take all the islands that are off the coast of the USA . We sure didn’t have any problems with take a conquer when we took the land from coast to coast from the American Indians.
Right now billions of cubic feet of natural gas are being pumped back into old wells in north Alaska because we have no pipeline to get it to the Continental USA. This is a by product of the oil being pumped & sent through the Alaskan pipeline. If the US would make a deal with Canada to use their NG pipeline to get the NG here the USA would only need to build about a 300 mile pipe line to it.
If we could get NG cheap enough we could use it for fuel . As a fuel itself it doesn’t run a vehicle all that well . The way to use it is to produce electricity & go to electric vehicles for passenger cars anyway.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2572739]They should appoint a new Pharaoh. Impahotentek the first. A figurehead Pharaoh, with no real power, like the Queen of England, Boy George. They also should re-do the pyramids, put that last finish layer back on, they really are letting them go, and cover the whole landscape with pyramid shaped apartments. This would create jobs. This time, make them hollow so people can see on the inside and have someplace to get out of the sun. While there at it, make a proportional size head for the Sphinx. They should also fire that know it all Egyptologist who is really rude and obnoxious. I can barely understand his accent, and his Geraldo-like tunnels to no where are getting really tiring.These few steps would stabilize the country.

If the middle east could re-discover how they made flying carpets, that would also help with the energy crisis, and revive the flying carpet industry. This area is is a largely ignored economic dream. With today’s looms, all you need is the magic.[/QUOTE]

Best and funniest post I’ve read in awhile. Thanks, Zathros.

We should quit telling the Middle East who we want running things and how it should be and get our asses back to the U.S.A. and work on giving us our freedoms back. We need a hell of a lot more help straitening things out in out country than they do in theirs.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2572739]They should also fire that know it all Egyptologist who is really rude and obnoxious.[/QUOTE]

I thought I was the only one that can’t stand this guy. I managed to watch about five minutes of that lame show he had on cable before I was ready to throw the remote at his head and destroy the TV. Look under rude, pompous assholes in the the book of “Who’s Who” and you will find him first on the list.

[QUOTE=rla;2573069]We should quit telling the Middle East who we want running things and how it should be and get our asses back to the U.S.A. and work on giving us our freedoms back. We need a hell of a lot more help straitening things out in out country than they do in theirs.[/QUOTE]

There is a large number of people in the Middle East and Asia that likes living the same way they did 1,000 years ago and they will fight to the death to maintain it. They don’t want to be “straightened out” by anyone. We here in the USA need to learn to be self sufficient and let other parts of the world fend for themselves.

The Middle East countries are making a fortune off oil sales. It costs them $2/barrel to pull the oil out of the ground, because it is so accessible, and then they sell it for $100/barrel, or more. Why our government continues to ship $750+ billion a year of our hard earned money to the foreign oil producers is treasonous. Especially when we have a vast amount of energy reserves within our borders and off our shores.

[QUOTE=UTR;2573070]I thought I was the only one that can’t stand this guy. I managed to watch about five minutes of that lame show he had on cable before I was ready to throw the remote at his head and destroy the TV. Look under rude, pompous assholes in the the book of “Who’s Who” and you will find him first on the list.[/QUOTE]

The only thing worse than him (Egyptologist mean dude) are all the geeks trying to suck up to him.

To my fellow Ameriiccuns. We get most of our oil from Canada, then Mexico, then Saudi Arabia, and Venezuela. Most of our oil does not come from the Middle East. We should build a pipeline across the Bering Straight and get more from Russia. It might scare Caribou Barbie (Palin) but who cares what she blathers anyways. The point is, the Middle East’s Oil is mostly for the rest of the world. The reason we have such a vested interest there is because we don’t want them coming to our oil sources, or moving into Texas or Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin’ down the plain, And the wavin’ wheat can sure smell sweet, When the wind comes right behind the rain!! OOOOOOOklahoma, O.K.L.A.H.O.M.A. HEY!!:clap:

http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/company_level_imports/current/import.html