Annoying simulation

Was I very calm doing simulation of burned with Nero and when I verified what wanted, I pressed the button to cancel… Spent the minutes, and the program and the Nec seemed to be hung, no responded… the LED of the Nec was not extinguished, and chose to reboot the system… The subject is that since then the quality of my tests has lowered with such mediates… Can have been misadjusted the Nec by that forced reboot? :confused:

yes you may have. the most likely reason that the cancel seemed hung is due to the compatibility mode where if you record less than a gig it willpad the disc to 1 gig which may account for the delay. turning your computer off while the HD is writing data or turning an optical drive off mid write is probably a bad idea.

I have flashed the FW and seems that the things have returned to be like before…
It is clear that the problem has happened by the question of the Gig… you are right. A Gig was not “burned” and for that reason it was hung. However, it was a simulation, not real burned, and I extinguished with the reboot button of the Windows, not with the button of reboot of the computer. Nevertheless, it is obvious that I will not do more, not even taking those precautions…I do not know if the reduction of quality had to this subject or to another one, thank heavens that the flash has fixed it, but better not to return to cancel one simulation before finishing simulating the burned one of a Gig…