Annoying CD Install Error Please Help!

I just built a new pc for my mother. Core 2 duo E6600, GIGABYTE GA-965G-DS3 motherboard, corsair xms ddr2 800 2x1gb, 7900gs video card, Seageate 250gb sata harddrive. The build went perfect no problems at all during the install of the hardware or windows xp pro. Now that everything is set up and running good I tried to install some games on the pc. I tried installing hitman blood money, Quake 4, and World of Warcraft. All three games gave me the same cd read error. Something along the lines of this “xxxx .pak file doesn’t match the file in the setup’s .cab file. The medium from which you are running setup may be corrupted. Contact your software vendor.” I get this error stating different files each time I try. It gives me the option to Abort, Ignore, or Retry. If I retry it just gives the same error. When I ignore it continues the install a bit longer than stops again on another file. After ignoring 3 or 4 files it finally finishes the install. When I go to load the game it doesnt start and tells me the game is corrupted. This was with both hitman and quake 4. World of Warcraft I couldnt even get the install to finish it just flat out crashed. Please help this is driving me nuts!

I have tried two different dvd drives as well as two different IDE Cables and still get the same problem. This software installs fine on my pc.

no one has any solutions to this problem?