Announcement: AnyDVD changing policies

vbimport

This is just a helpful announcement for those who might be interested in AnyDVD or AnyDVD HD. Slysoft is changing their policies and will not be including a lifetime update option soon. This does not affect those who have already purchased a lifetime option, but will be in place for new purchases after this year.

Here is the policy change:
[B]For new purchases only, as of January 1st 2011, SlySoft will discontinue the ‘lifetime’ update subscription. This is being announced well in advance to give everybody a final opportunity to acquire SlySoft products with lifetime free updates or change his limited subscription to lifetime.

[/B]They are also offering a discount until the new policy goes into effect.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2559928]This is just a helpful announcement for those who might be interested in AnyDVD or AnyDVD HD. Slysoft is changing their policies and will not be including a lifetime update option soon. This does [B]not [/B]affect those who have already purchased a lifetime option, but will be in place for new purchases after this year.

Here is the policy change:
[B]For new purchases only, as of January 1st 2011, SlySoft will discontinue the ‘lifetime’ update subscription. This is being announced well in advance to give everybody a final opportunity to acquire SlySoft products with lifetime free updates or change his limited subscription to lifetime.

[/B]They are also offering a discount until the new policy goes into effect.[/QUOTE]

Bad part about this is if they don’t get a CloneBD or similiar program out and prevent users from getting a LTL that will not look good upon Slysoft themselves… I for one will get the CloneBD when it comes out but if they don’t have the BD LTL that will force others to go to use another software and I think that is one thing Slysoft wouldn’t like to have happen to them.

Thanks for the info kerry! It’s hard to give free updates for life and make money, not many offer that so I can’t complain about it from their point of view. It’s nice to see they’re giving everyone a last chance to get that option and at a reduced price.