Android 5.0 Lollipop

vbimport

What’s new you expect in Android Lollipop 5.0 and when will you get it?

[QUOTE=Terrell;2739434] and when will you get it?[/QUOTE]

Most likely when a custom rom for my Note 2 becomes available…:bigsmile:
As I don’t expect Samsung to release any rom higher than 4.4.4 for such an ‘old’ device…

I am not expecting Lollipop over my device from my vendor as they haven’t updated my device over to the KitKat which makes me sure that I am not going to receive one over the air but I am sure I am going to get a taste of Lollipop with CyanogenMod developers !

Well, not expecting at all. Until Android is not capable of sending multiple SMS (i.e. 80 pieces on New Years eve), what might be really interesting in a new firmware?

[QUOTE=Ulenspiegel;2740482]Well, not expecting at all. Until Android is not capable of sending multiple SMS (i.e. 80 pieces on New Years eve), what might be really interesting in a new firmware?[/QUOTE]

That can be done ! there are apps available over the playstore that allows sending multiple sms :iagree: you can try using Handcent SMS, Multi SMS Sender. :smiley:

John, thanks for the info. But don’t you think it should be a part of the OS as we are talking about cells that are mainly for calls, SMS (!!!), etc.? :wink:
At the moment it is like you buy a car, but you have to get the wheels separetly.

[QUOTE=Ulenspiegel;2740580]At the moment it is like you buy a car, but you have to get the wheels separetly.[/QUOTE]

If you buy Windows,you don’t get the free Office space to place them…:wink:

I guess it should be natural for a cell to cope with multiple SMS sans downloading a separate app for that purpose. It is a fundamental function for a cell. The net is full of that problem btw.

[QUOTE=Ulenspiegel;2740580]John, thanks for the info. But don’t you think it should be a part of the OS as we are talking about cells that are mainly for calls, SMS (!!!), etc.? :wink:
At the moment it is like you buy a car, but you have to get the wheels separetly.[/QUOTE]

Nope ! :clap:actually its like you get the car and for accessories you need to head out over to the other stores because these people don’t have such ! :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=John Farrell;2740618]Nope ! :clap:actually its like you get the car and for accessories you need to head out over to the other stores because these people don’t have such ! :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

As far as cars are concerned it’s what accessories you can get that differentiates you from everyone else. :iagree:

I think Android devices are very similar in that regard except for ‘accessories’ read ‘apps’. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]