And you think you got big problems where you live

vbimport

Vicious goose from Lake Harrison gone

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/article/20100408/UPDATES01/100408009/Vicious+goose+from+Lake+Harrison+gone

HARRISON (AP) — Police say the nasty goose is gone and it is once again safe to visit Lake Harrison.

Harrison police Capt. Paul Woodruff told the Harrison Daily Times that city workers went to the lake to capture the goose, which had been mounting air and ground attacks on park-goers. But people there told police two men had just grabbed the beast and left with it.

Woodruff says he doesn’t know who the men were or what fate befell the goose.
The goose would swoop down from the air or waddle up and bite. The reason is a mystery.

In Woodruff’s words, “We don’t know why he decided to start attacking people.”

[QUOTE=samlar;2508699]

In Woodruff’s words, “We don’t know why he decided to start attacking people.”[/QUOTE]

PMS? :slight_smile:

Assuming Capt. Woodruff got the sex of the goose wrong of course, and it was really female. OTOH, I believe “man-PMS” really does exist. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2508769]PMS? :slight_smile:

Assuming Capt. Woodruff got the sex of the goose wrong of course, and it was really female. OTOH, I believe “man-PMS” really does exist. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
It’s true!! I take Midol :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2508821]It’s true!! I take Midol :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha! :bigsmile: :bow:

You and a fair few others, I suspect. Come on guys, confess. :bigsmile:

I myself take motrin 8oomg and go work out in the yard by myself,works every time:bigsmile:

[QUOTE][/QUOTE]Those who play with cats must expect to be scratched-Cervantes

screamin’ and cryin’the blues:cool::bow:

[QUOTE=samlar;2508699]Woodruff says he doesn’t know who the men were or [B]what fate befell the goose[/B].[/QUOTE]

I bet he had good taste! :wink: