And so it happened, I've tried White Tobacco Mint 'Snus'

vbimport

First of all, this is not going to be any praise.

Short story: ‘Snus’ is tobacco to put under your lip and from there, based on my own experience eats itself to your brain in milliseconds.

As the title states, the tobacco is white and not brown and is mint flavoured. Five seconds after getting this ‘death sentence’ under my lip, I had tears all over my eyes, coming down on my cheek and it lasted for about two minutes (though it felt like two hours).
I guess that this sensation was caused more by the mint flavour than the tobacco as I have tested ordinary ‘snus’ before and never had this experience!
After the two minutes of living hell, it calmed down and I got the expected tobacco (ever so tiny) laid-back feeling.

Sorry all ‘snus’ users, this shit simply is not for me.

Now then, the internet is full of unnecessary information these days, and sure enough, an almost 9 minute long review can be found at youtube, go there to watch it, this was not going to be a commercial, I just wanted to share my experience… Ten years 'til next time… at least!

I’m sorry if this slightly veers away from what you were aiming at Xercus, but I just wanted to relay my own story concerning tobacco. Left school @ 15, moved from my home town to London. I actually got a job pretty quick and figured I had hit the big time, good money even luncheon vouchers. Started on cigars, why not I was in the big time, then started testing out foreign cigarettes along with the cigars. Well some stuff went on and I moved back to my home town, half the pay and no luncheon vouchers, smoking good old domestic cigarettes and no cigars. Anyway my round about point here is that, it took me a lot of years, a lot of money and probably some of my health, (not known how much yet) before I smartened up. I am not preaching to anybody, but if you have the choice, please pick the non smoking one. Tobacco companies got and are getting rich off people like I was and as far as I’m concerned the money is better in my pocket than theirs.

In the USA it is called “dip” and it will wreak havoc with your gums and mouth lining if you use it much. I have seen people that are addicted to this stuff far worse than other forms of tobacco. I have known people that have suffered horribly from using this type of tobacco. I also tried it once on a dare and it was a horrible experience since I never smoked or used tobacco.

Yeah that fact that the experience was so bad has probably done you a favour Xercus. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2771656]Yeah that fact that the experience was so bad has probably done you a favour Xercus. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Everything once. Then after some years, once more… I have to say though, this encounter was nowhere near enjoyable :disagree:

[QUOTE=Xercus;2771658]Everything once. Then after some years, once more… I have to say though, this encounter was nowhere near enjoyable :disagree:[/QUOTE]

I grew up in the rural Midwest in the USA where using dip and chewing tobacco was rampant. There was a kid in my high school that was addicted to dip. He would use it during class and would SWALLOW the tobacco juice because if he spit it into something he would be caught using it by the teacher. I wonder if he is still alive today and if he is what has he suffered from using this stuff all the time.

Years ago, not in the majors, but I have seen a minor league baseball dugout after a game. Now this was years ago and they did not spit it into anything, just the dugout. I have not smelled or seen many things that gross in my life. I have also witnessed what it can do to somebody’s gums, teeth and mouth.