And on the 8th day , He said

What did He say ? :bigsmile:

Zo, nu eerst een Bavaria :stuck_out_tongue:

No… really… he was in for a beer…!

“See, I told you monkeys look funny with no hair”:bigsmile:

“Hmm, seems like its too easy for them, I’ll add some disease.”

“Nothing much, watching the game, having a Bud”

(and let your imagination come up with what that game was)

Originally posted by petera
“See, I told you monkeys look funny with no hair”:bigsmile:
LOL :bigsmile:

Originally posted by petera
“See, I told you monkeys look funny with no hair”
Man has about the same number of hairs a monkey does…

“One day I’m gonna make the finnest of all humans!! I’m gonna call him : RedHatted… :cool:”. He also did it, about 17 years ago… :slight_smile:

w00t!!

Holy cow, Batman

“Get on your knees and start sucking, Holy Mary”

Originally posted by dansmug
“Get on your knees and start sucking, Holy Mary”

hehe, but he stuffed that one up, He left a bug in the swallow command:bigsmile:

Originally posted by slayerking
hehe, but he stuffed that one up, He left a bug in the swallow command:bigsmile:

Nah, she stored it in her mouth and impregnated herself later…and then claimed child support… :wink:

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
Nah, she stored it in her mouth and impregnated herself later…and then claimed child support… :wink:

hahaha, but he found out so he said “fuck you wench red river time” :wink:

All sing together:

lets revive a thread, lets revive a thread

all sing together now LETS REVIVE A THREAD!!!:smiley: :bigsmile:

Originally posted by $CyBeRwIz$
[B]All sing together:

lets revive a thread, lets revive a thread

all sing together now LETS REVIVE A THREAD!!!:smiley: :bigsmile: [/B]

And all moderators think the same. “Let’s annoy cyberwiz ! Let’s kick the crap out of cyberziw !”.

You’ve been nominated to be sinbinned faster than any idols jury would.

“All work and no play make moderators angry people”

i think he said

Damn, i suck at this

He said: w00t, w00t, w00t!!

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
And all moderators think the same. “Let’s annoy cyberwiz ! Let’s kick the crap out of cyberziw !”.

I was waiting for this.

Namoh doesn’t understand the meaning of kicking up old threads all the time. :confused:

Originally posted by Namoh
Namoh doesn’t understand the meaning of kicking up old threads all the time. :confused:
Moderators doesnt understand either.

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
“All work and no play make moderators angry people”
amen