I just read the .cab files thread and I don’t really understand why this thread has been closed :
and good luck posting more about this highly illegal matter.
I agree that it is illegal to download or modify any piece of software but it is not possible to create perfect 1:1 copy all the times :
- Due to cd reader/writer performances
- Due to last copy protection generation
What has at the moment to be done is :
- Modify Cd backup compare to the original by the duplication of some sectors (Blindwrite or Clonecd + a tool)
- Generate a backup which contains DPM data (ALCOHOL120%)
- If you don’t use CLONECD or BLINDWRITE or ALCOHOL120% how can you generate your 1:1 backup : I don’t thnk that ROXIO will help !!!) without modifying file int the backup ?
In all these cases the backup is not exactly as the original (you ca also add safedisc 2.8 backups done by clonecd or alcohol120% (not for the same reasons)) .
So limit the boarding rules to not allow to modify a file in the cd seems in my point of view not very clear .
Thanks for Moderator reply (or others)