And DVD update

I still continue to use the prior version of Any DVD, and it continues to function fine.
I have no need at the present to D/L for any reason of the “Arccos” issue and don’t want to have to put up with the shortcomings of this newer version in respect of Clone DVD and the issue with the “quality” bar apparently not functioning.
At least that is what I have read.
Can I wait until this is fixed and then D/L the newer version??
I am not sure if you need to have to keep downloading new versions to be able to D/L the next.
I always follow the saying "if it a’int broke ", why try to fix it???
Any DVD version is fine for me so … :confused: ???

I look forward to comments,

You don’t have to update each and every time. Keep using what works for you.

upgrades free. why not?


One must understand that the SlySoft gang is constantly working to remove the protection problems all around the world-

This is the most upgraded software that I have ever encountered - but - it keeps working - and very well I may add-

Me - personally - I upgrade each and every time - and have been doing so in the 1 1/2 years that I have owned the program - and consider it to be one of the best $40 I have ever spent on any program-


Thx, I generally upgrade the proggy as well except I see this time that when I use Clone DVD that the quality bar that I use has not been adjusted in the new version of Any DVD so that it will work properly and that is why I questioned whether I would have to install this new version.
I like the feature of the Quality bar within Clone DVD and so I would like to wait until the next version where what I read indicated that Any DVD would be dealing with the issue.
I thought that I should provide a better of explanation as to why I don’t really want to apply this new version.
Regards and I hope that this sheds a little more light on the matter!