An ISO qusestion

Hello to all:)
I have this maybe silly question: I download an Iso file and i burn it with in a win XP p4 3.0 computer.
My problem is that the cd that i produce still has the same uknown icon as the original ISO and noboby knows what to do with this file…
I burn it with nero 6 as an iso cd.
what I am doing wrong:(

Originally posted by kseni

I download an Iso file …
…I burn it with nero 6 as an iso cd.
burning ISO

What is the iso?

Can you run it through a virtual drive?

No. the icon is unknown by my omputer…the iso is a game…i try to write it but its just the same…maybe i need to do something with it first and then to burn it?
PS1. it is happening with all my iso.
Ps2 sory but i didnt find in search something similar to help me:(

What game is it and where did you d/l it from?

its not with a particullar one . its with all my iso…
from different resourses…i think i do something wrong

Are all your isos downloaded games? From where?

Read this.

Originally posted by Ssseth
Read this.

:a I was trying to get him to admit it :a

Plus it is legal to download certain games :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

first its “her” not “him”
second my games and software its in my brothers ftp server…i dont know where he d/l from…and i dont really care…
No i cannot ask him because of my ego…
I just needed a simple answer…i search in your forum…mybe iam stupid…i canot understand why i cant find a solution to this problem…
anyway…thanx for your time

i canot understand why i cant find a solution to this problem…

Because unfortunately what your brother is doing is illegal and here at cdfreaks we do not condone it. If however he downloaded them from a legal site then we can help.

That is why i was trying to get you to tell me where you got them from before i jumped in a slapped you in the face with the forum rules… ( :a at ssseth)

No i cannot ask him because of my ego…

:confused:

Ps sorry to call you a him, just a presumption as most here are male. :o

I think u r jocking right? sorry t o offend your completely “legal” discussion site with my brother’s “illegal” downloads

It doesn’t offend me, you will just get no help on the matter.

your completely “legal” discussion site

Well it tries to be… I’m sure Da_Taxman plans it that way.

yes…i think you read replies like mine all the time here:)

If this ISO is a standard 9660 ISO format , you can easily use Nero Burning Rom to write it.

First choose your recorder and then select to “burn an image”. Depending on the version of Nero you use , it’s either in the first pulldown menu of the Nero menu , or in the wizard. Make sure you close the session.

You can also try to check the iso in this program or mount the file in a virtual drive using a program like The Deamon Tools.

More information about the ISO format can be found here.

P.S. : It’s the policy of this forum not to deal with illegal/pirated copies of software products. You have agreed on these rules when you applied for a user account. Don’t force us to close the topic. There are however plenty of legitemate ( and downloadable ) ISO’s on the internet , so the benefit of the doubt is given.

thnk u for your answer:) I understand your policy and i agree with the rulles.
I didnt mean to offend u…its just the “fishing way” of making me admit about illegal stuff thay makes me somehow …angry
anyway thank u for your help:)

its just the “fishing way” of making me admit about illegal stuff thay makes me somehow …angry

kseni,

I do agree with your opinion and felt kinda the same way as you when I saw that crap yesterday -
in my view, this was one of the ugliest things I’ve ever seen @this site.

Originally posted by hburrows83

I was trying to get him to admit it

hburrows83,

you better be preoccupied with your masturbation.

The way I see it, if he doesn’t say that he downloaded it illegally, or makes no suggestion that he did, it’s still legal.

Originally posted by $CyBeRwIz$

The way I see it, if he doesn’t say that he downloaded it illegally, or makes no suggestion that he did, it’s still legal.
He who ? :bigsmile:

first its “her” not “him”

Can we all stop making a huge fuss about this trivial matter please ? Any further off topic or discussion and i’ll recommend closing this topic.

Thank you.