An Audio Problem

Here’s my problem. I want to convert my CD library to MP3 and burn to DVD’s. My problem is distortion. I am using NERO to convert from CDA to MP3 and it doesn’t matter what the bitrate whether 128 or 256 I get distortion on playback. I am even getting distortion before the burn to DVD.

Is there something obvious that I am doing wrong??? Is there something in NERO I haven’t set up properly???

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

to determine whether it’s your computer or your program, try ripping with EAC. http://www.exactaudiocopy.de/

This is the tool of choice for most people, and should yield superior results to Nero anyway. If you’re still getting “distortion” then hopefully someone else will have another suggestion!

Or try CDex, the other recommended Audio ripper.

Nero has never been the best for any form of audio work.

You can change for a new audio converter software,and don’t waste your time on it.
I recommend ImTOO CD Ripper v1.0. Being an MP3 CD ripper, the main function of ImTOO CD Ripper is ripping CD tracks to MP3, WAV, WMA, Ogg, VQF etc. With the friendly interface, you will complete CD ripping within a few minutes. You can search it on web.

ripper pack platinum – contains of cd ripper,dvd creator ect, you can set up bites.